UNT vs. UTSA score predictions

GreenTexan13

UTSA  -  28

UNT   -   23

Close game, both teams statistically similar, UTSA better defensively, we kick 3 field goals.

MAKE ME WRONG! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, MAKE ME WRONG!!

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 1

UTSA hanging in there with some decent teams.  Not sure what happened @ SoMiss though...

I expect UNT to run the ball better than UTSA's defensive average.  Need DS to start setting his feet to throw more often (even if he's out of the pocket) so he can be more accurate & not turn the ball over.
Our defense still has a LOT of work to do in order to win this game.

UTSA treats this game the same way UNT treats the SMU game.  They'll be extremely hyped & focused for this one, while we're still trying to get our house in order.

I'll say,
UNT - 27
UTSA - 31

Sorry guys.  Hope I'm wrong!

I kind of expect to win this game, UNT 24 - SA 17

Tony's been good lately.  I'll go with his prediction.  Their starting qb looked good against La Tech earlier, but I think we all have memories of another quarterback who did that last year.  He didn't do much in his next game against Southern Miss.  This San Antonio team can be beaten, even by us.

Edited by eulessismore

Tony's been good lately.  I'll go with his prediction.  Their starting qb looked good against La Tech earlier, but I think we all have memories of another quarterback who did that last year.  He didn't do much in his next game against Southern Miss.  This San Antonio team can be beaten, even by us.

I picked us to win by 7, I guess I was not that far off

I picked us to win by 7, I guess I was not that far off

Well, I was sure thinking about you as things were setting up to work out just as you said.  I knew you wouldn't care that the point totals were different, and I'd knew you'd feel good about getting the spread right.  Hey, you're still good; very good.  The blocked extra point return was the key to the whole thing.