Darrell Dickey

EAGLE83

No. This board, I swear. 

THIS. It's full of masochist who only want to inflict as much pain on themselves as possible.

So weird. 

Why is there a fire extinguisher on the alter/desk in that video?

so weird.

Maybe to put out the impending dumpster fire that the next RV hire will be?

Question. No info. 

• Upvote 1

Personally, I think Todd Dodge deserves another chance.

(/sarcasm)

You are joking, but I would bring back Dodge way before Dickey.   Dodge was definitely not ready for the "big time", but Dickey killed his own program with his "too good to be here attitude", insulting behavior and lazy recruiting.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Would you bring him back.

If a coach had Dickey's exact accomplishments and age but had coached some other Sun Belt School instead of UNT from 1998-2006, he'd be an attractive candidate for us to hire. Memphis is 5-0 this year with him as OC. Fans would love that a team he coached won 26 conference games in a row and four straight conference titles.

As for UNT, the black uniform stunt and the poor-me complaints about how tough it was to succeed here make it impossible to consider him. Why buy that agita?

Edited by rcade
  • Upvote 2