Rivalry

MCMLXXX

What other school do we have a 12 page "rivalry" thread about?

I hate SA. I hate the Alamo. I hate UTSA. I hate the Spurs. I hate rat face Pop. I love the Admiral and Sean Elliot.... but disregard that. I hate the Riverwalk. I hate Road Runners. I hate Sea World and their inhumane ways. I hate the Rattler(BIH.) I hate that they're already better/our current equal at football. I hate every single thing about that craphole spot on the earth.

I want only the worst for all of them. I don't feel anything for anyone else we regularly play. Wether or not you want to frame it as a "rivalry" is inconsequential.

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh and as far as the black boxed flat screen television look alike academic building on nUTSAck's campus... I mentioned that building bc it is by far the biggest building on y'all's community college campus.

GMG

smh poor guy

Keep living in your warped little world. Also lol at the idea that we seek validation from a program that has a winning season every decade or two. No thanks, if I ever need validation I'll seek it from someone else.

• Upvote 2

smh poor guy

Keep living in your warped little world. Also lol at the idea that we seek validation from a program that has a winning season every decade or two. No thanks, if I ever need validation I'll seek it from someone else.

Yet here you are, on the Mean Green message board, seeking validation.

So weird...

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

I hate the Alamo.

You hate the Alamo!?! That's the most terrible thing I've ever read on gmg.

The Alamo is not a "San Antonio" thing...it's a Texas thing...this leads me to believe you hate Texas. If this is the case, you have some serious misery going on in your mind.

• Upvote 4

The Alamo is not a "San Antonio" thing...it's a Texas thing...this leads me to believe you hate Texas. If this is the case, you have some serious misery going on in your mind.

Look man,

GreenP1 actually fought in the Alamo. He's got PTSD from watching his good friend, Jim, die there. So get off your high horse and just leave. Everyone's got their own reasons.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And then your lovely city went and turned it into a gift shop. Good job. Any other place would have used it as a museum or whatever.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is pretty solid GMG.Com evidence that 90 went full retard a little over a year ago, and everyone knows there is a reason you never go full retard.

...that's funny!

"btw...I get the reference of this started as commentary about the movie (I am Sam) which then became a punch line

for another movie (Tropic Thunder)."

There's no doubt...that 90 has gone Full-Tard.

I keep thinking that 90 could be someone's 2nd avatar. (ie Ben Gooding's wife)...some sort of Bizzaro-Harry trying to stir up the forum with crazy talk...(heck of a commitment) but if it truly is one dude & his thoughts...it's a little sad.

When I see his post so many things come to mind...angry...homophob...jorts...troll...Coach90....Queen90...

and now adding "Simple Jack" & Tard90.

• Upvote 4

smh poor guy

Your troop leader for selling the most cookies? Tell me, does that come with a patch or a sash?

• Upvote 1

...that's funny!

"btw...I get the reference of this started as commentary about the movie (I am Sam) which then became a punch line

for another movie (Tropic Thunder)."

There's no doubt...that 90 has gone Full-Tard.

I keep thinking that 90 could be someone's 2nd avatar. (ie Ben Gooding's wife)...some sort of Bizzaro-Harry trying to stir up the forum with crazy talk...(heck of a commitment) but if it truly is one dude & his thoughts...it's a little sad.

When I see his post so many things come to mind...angry...homophob...jorts...troll...Coach90....Queen90...

and now adding "Simple Jack" & Tard90.

Your infatuation with me would be cute if it wasn't just a little scary...

• Downvote 2

What other school do we have a 12 page "rivalry" thread about?

I hate SA. I hate the Alamo. I hate UTSA. I hate the Spurs. I hate rat face Pop. I love the Admiral and Sean Elliot.... but disregard that. I hate the Riverwalk. I hate Road Runners. I hate Sea World and their inhumane ways. I hate the Rattler(BIH.) I hate that they're already better/our current equal at football. I hate every single thing about that craphole spot on the earth.

I want only the worst for all of them. I don't feel anything for anyone else we regularly play. Wether or not you want to frame it as a "rivalry" is inconsequential.

Dude GTFO of Texas and go to Oklahoma.

• Upvote 2

If Bowie had followed the orders of his superiors, removed what artillery they could transport, and destroyed the Alamo, the lives of those 256 Texians needn't had been lost.

perhaps not the best...but this might be my new all-time favorite GMG post.

• Upvote 1

If Bowie had followed the orders of his superiors, removed what artillery they could transport, and destroyed the Alamo, the lives of those 256 Texians needn't had been lost.

And if Billy Bob Thornton had it to do over again, he might have done more than shoot the epaulette of Santa Anna's uniform.

woulda, coulda, shoulda

• Upvote 2

That may be true but hind-site is 20/20 and undefeated. Who knows what would have happened had he done that? He may have been caught leaving and died there, He may have made it to Houston and the Army and won or gotten there and given Houston false hope and Texas could have been lost. Our History is such because of what happened not because of what should have been done.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That may be true but hind-site is 20/20 and undefeated. Who knows what would have happened had he done that? He may have been caught leaving and died there, He may have made it to Houston and the Army and won or gotten there and given Houston false hope and Texas could have been lost. Our History is such because of what happened not because of what should have been done.

would've at least lessened the need for some slut (actually from New Haven, CT!!) to become a state hero.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1