Congrats to McNulty!

Andrew

Finally with a junior year coming to a close he has tied Dajon William winning total. What an illustrious career it has been. I sure hope we do not lose this guy to the NFL. He is so young and has so much potential. What a true gamer coming in and throwing more interceptions than touchdowns night in night out. It's clear that he must be practicing hard. Our future looks bright with this stud on our team.

I'm more worried that he may transfer to a POWER FIVE conference team.

Edited by Eastwood Eagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Finally with his junior year coming to a close he has tied Dajon Williams win total. What an illustrious career it has been. I sure hope we do not lose this guy to the NFL. He is so young and has so much potential. What a true gamer coming in and throwing more interceptions than touchdowns night in night out. It's clear that he must be practicing hard. Our future looks bright with this stud on our team.

can't

Thor and Grant.UNT know what I mean.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Downvote 2

Finally with his junior year coming to a close he has tied Dajon Williams win total. What an illustrious career it has been. I sure hope we do not lose this guy to the NFL. He is so young and has so much potential. What a true gamer coming in and throwing more interceptions than touchdowns night in night out. It's clear that he must be practicing hard. Our future looks bright with this stud on our team.

:lol:

To be fair, hasn't he passed DW? Greer won a game, DW won a game, and now McNulty has won two.

A win is a win is a win. I don't care how's it's done. UNT may be moving in a boneheaded direction with McNulty taking this many reps but he did what was necessary today to win. I hope for better in the future, but I'd rather be on the winning end of an ugly 17-14 game than the losing end.

Another good performance by the D and I don't care how bad the opposing O was. This team needs to find confidence and the best way to do that is with W's. Beat utsa and I will have a tiny sliver of hope going into 2015 (granted we find another QB). GMG

• Upvote 1

Yet you are the d-bag that defends Benford and how he has ruined our bball progrm. Makes a lot of sense.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This thread is in very poor taste, but I shouldn't be surprised considering who started it. There are players that are better than others. Say that you support DW and leave it at that. It is not McNulty or DWs fault that MacCarney doesn't bow to the will of the great Skiver/Andrew. Why talk bad about them?

• Upvote 3

Constructive Criticism here:

All I want to know is why McNulty always slides right before he gets hit no matter where he is on the field? The only time he actually takes a hit is when he is sacked behind the line of scrimmage. I understand he is not wanting to get hurt but for god sakes, extend a play for once.

Constructive Criticism here:

All I want to know is why McNulty always slides right before he gets hit no matter where he is on the field? The only time he actually takes a hit is when he is sacked behind the line of scrimmage. I understand he is not wanting to get hurt but for god sakes, extend a play for once.

. Thank goodness your statement is inaccurate when it comes to his QB sneaks. That would have looked awkward.

I don't have an issue with him sliding, but sometimes I do think he slides a little too soon.

Na, He slides too much.

He is scared it seems. Dajon mows right over the defenders. I think Dajon has more push in his legs than Reggie Pegram. When Dajon runs the ball he runs the ball. I remeber watching him mow over the opposing teams middle linebacker and keep running up field,

• Upvote 1

Congratulations, Andrew McNulty!! You led us to a much needed win and We appreciate you.

A win is a win is a win. I don't care how's it's done. UNT may be moving in a boneheaded direction with McNulty taking this many reps but he did what was necessary today to win. I hope for better in the future, but I'd rather be on the winning end of an ugly 17-14 game than the losing end.

Another good performance by the D and I don't care how bad the opposing O was. This team needs to find confidence and the best way to do that is with W's. Beat utsa and I will have a tiny sliver of hope going into 2015 (granted we find another QB). GMG

Given McNulty threw a couple of picks, including a pick-six that bought FIU back into the game then couldn't pick up the one or two first downs needed to ice the game, I'd hardly call that "leading the team to a win." McNulty did more to lose that game than he did to win it; thankfully FIU's quarterback is as bad and/or just had a bad game so the Mean Green could snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

I also don't understand the double standard at play - McNulty has had almost as many turnovers as Dajon had yet seems set-in-stone as the starter. I understand benching Dajon after the UAB game, but it's not like McNulty offered a compelling case to keep the gig without at least a competition in practice.

• Upvote 2