And the 2 weeks of UTSA Smack/Food talk continues

Harry

Harry, you should change the title of this thread. Calling this thread smack talk insinuates that the trolling party has an ability to grasp logic, an IQ equal to that of a 6th grader, and the ability and to talk smack that makes the hosts laugh and fire back. These guys are just sad.

Kinda hard to have any titles in those lesser divisions/conferences when we just skipped over them.

Sorry it took you so long to reach CUSA and that you ended up winning irrelevant conference titles in the process, buddy.

Your media market whored you in.

Bragging about the Spurs isn't doing anything to legitimize your program. It only reveals your program has no history to brag about.

Congrats and welcome to CUSA.

Pretty close. That commercial cracks me up because of all the fake 35 year old players. Our guys can get the flying penis UNT logo in there if you want to make it funnier? Let me know

flyingworm.jpg

Yep, our penis fly right into your girlfriend's ....

And you little Roadkill's will gag on this worm when it hits the back of your throat.

Repeatedly.

Edited by UNT90

Your media market whored you in.

Bragging about the Spurs isn't doing anything to legitimize your program. It only reveals your program has no history to brag about.

Congrats and welcome to CUSA.

And let me guess you don't think the DFW area had anything to do with UNT getting in? Miami for FIU/FAU? You benefited from market size too.

And youre right the Spurs don't legitimize the UTSA program, but their rise in such a short amount of time does.

LITERALLY... hundreds upon thousands of hours of enteratinment... friends at tailgates, great roadtrips, bragging rights...

you know all those things that you hope to experience... that's what we have had...

and that's why i feel sorry for you... you'll be there one day little buddy...

So basically you are bragging about the fact that your program is older? No arguments here, buddy. Your program is 100 years old and we're only 3.

And yet we still sit at the same table.

Edited by correcamino

And let me guess you don't think the DFW area had anything to do with UNT getting in? Miami for FIU/FAU? You benefited from market size too.

And youre right the Spurs don't legitimize the UTSA program, but their rise in such a short amount of time does.

So basically you are bragging about the fact that your program is older? No arguments here, buddy. Your program is 100 years old and we're only 3.

And yet we still sit at the same table.

Good gosh. How dense can one dead bird be?

Yes, we have a market, which we share with 2 other BCS schools. Because of that, we have actually had to BUILD SOMETHING. Like, you know, a football stadium, athletic villiage, softball stadium, upcoming baseball stadium, basketball practice facility:

And your piece of crap program has built.... NOTHING.

Can you get this through your massively thick skull and into your tiny little pea sized brain?

My kids sit at the same dinner table with me too - in a high chair.

Eat your din din and daddy will burp you little roadkill.

Last I checked those kids in San Antonio have every privilege UNT has at the dinner table. We even get the better food, with us outrecruiting yall and all.

Good gosh. How dense can one dead bird be?

Yes, we have a market, which we share with 2 other BCS schools. Because of that, we have actually had to BUILD SOMETHING. Like, you know, a football stadium, athletic villiage, softball stadium, upcoming baseball stadium, basketball practice facility:

And your piece of crap program has built.... NOTHING.

Can you get this through your massively thick skull and into your tiny little pea sized brain?

You were rooting against UTSA before rooting for UNT. Your hatred is unhealthy, guy.

Youre talking math smack to the wrong person. I'm closing in on an engineering degree, I know things your little liberal arts university probably doesn't even teach.

BTW: Duncan 4, Irk 1

You mean in the subjects and fields that we have a dedicated extension of campus for?

http://discoverypark.unt.edu/

Will comparing Masters/Doctoral degrees offered and admittance standards show that UNT is head and shoulders above UTSA?

Simple question, yes or no.

Yes.

• Upvote 1

The smack on both sides is pretty weak. You guys are repeating the same stuff over and over.

UNT smack- "You guys have no history. (Insert KFC reference here.)"

UTSA smack- "You haven't done anything in 100 years of football. We just started our program and we're already at the same level. Blah Blah Blah."

I obviously don't have a bird in this fight but come on, at least make this interesting. This has been hyped up for the last 2 years or so and so far, it's really anticlimactic.

• Upvote 3