And the 2 weeks of UTSA Smack/Food talk continues

Harry

Will those things prove that UNT is head and shoulders above UTSA ?

Is UTSA some sort of technical school? I only ask because when I received my Computer Science degree the core curriculum made sure I took classes like English so that I could learn the proper use of punctuation.

I guess a Devry level education probably skips that sort of thing.

• Upvote 2

Is UTSA some sort of technical school? I only ask because when I received my Computer Science degree the core curriculum made sure I took classes like English so that I could learn the proper use of punctuation.

I guess a Devry level education probably skips that sort of thing.

Is there a reason why you dodged my question to focus on the space between the question mark? Pretty weak.

Youre talking math smack to the wrong person. I'm closing in on an engineering degree, I know things your little liberal arts university probably doesn't even teach.

BTW: Duncan 4, Irk 1

I just checked and good news. When you wise up and decide to transfer to UNT, you can apply all of your engineering classes taken at UTSA for up to 3 hours credit at UNT.

Should put up something to commemorate all those legendary FCS/Sunbelt conference titles you guys rave about as well imo.

This is like the virgin making fun of the fat girl only being able to get laid by ugly dudes!

Seriously? What do you have? I didn't know they gave out trophies for potential. Have your players submitted their ring sizes yet?

we'll make sure to put up all of UTSA's titles on yo...

oh

oh wait...

Kinda hard to have any titles in those lesser divisions/conferences when we just skipped over them.

Sorry it took you so long to reach CUSA and that you ended up winning irrelevant conference titles in the process, buddy.

Edited by correcamino

Kinda hard to have any titles in those lesser divisions/conferences when we just skipped over them.

Sorry it took you so long to reach CUSA and that you ended up winning irrelevant conference titles in the process, buddy.

well... i'm sorry that you haven't been able to real college football until 3 years ago..

and i'm not even making a joke... i think it must suck to be at a school that doesn't even have a football team to root for...

im gonna get you a whopper jr little buddy

What did all those titles earn you? A seat at the same table as good ol' UTSA.

Not sure what to say...I guess congrats on taking 100 years to achieve what we achieved in 3 years?

LITERALLY... hundreds upon thousands of hours of enteratinment... friends at tailgates, great roadtrips, bragging rights...

you know all those things that you hope to experience... that's what we have had...

and that's why i feel sorry for you... you'll be there one day little buddy...