Mac says they will wear the black uni's for the UTEP game!

Harry

I loved that my 11 year old nephew saw the replay of The Stand on my tv and stated those unis are cool.

I firmly believe t-shirt wearing fan would snag this look off the shelf in a flash. Get a sharp looking green look with a white SOW (and no I am not racist:)) and watch kids and fashionistas wear the cool look with pride. See and be seen in GREEN! Okay I copyright that tagline for next year!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Can we just Oregon out and do the following:

White helmet - green SOW

Green helmet - white SOW

Black helmet - green SOW

Uniform rotations consisting of black, green or white tops with black, green or white bottoms. Yeah, that sounds great.

money...while at the Halloween game, we heard it's $30K to get another helmet.

I'll say this about the black unis.

The playets looked like natural athletes. They were beasts! In the white unis they just looked more pedestrain, kind of a lunch pail feel to them.

I'll go one step further--the black uniforms made us look like we could just jump out of the stadium...like we were more urban!!

• Upvote 1

I really don't care what they wear as long as they keep winning, but am I the only one that didn't like the black unis? I would have been good with them if they had just a bit more green, especially on the pants. I couldn't see any green whatsoever on the pants and the black SOW on the helmet was awful. You could not even make it out from the concourse directly behind the bench.

• Upvote 1

I really don't care what they wear as long as they keep winning, but am I the only one that didn't like the black unis? I would have been good with them if they had just a bit more green, especially on the pants. I couldn't see any green whatsoever on the pants and the black SOW on the helmet was awful. You could not even make it out from the concourse directly behind the bench.

I would have preferred more green on the pants, but it probably cost more. It was easier to just go with all black pants and just custom design a Jersey.