Mac says they will wear the black uni's for the UTEP game!

Harry

lets stop over thinking everything. We are winning. Show up, wear black wear green or wear white. Enjoy the ride. And don't be surprised to see the black uniforms a lot more this year. We are the Mean GREEN and we know that, the green jerseys will come back.

So said the basketball teeam, the soccer team, the volleyball team...

• Downvote 2

RV was pretty clear on the podcast. He is still worried people won't know who we are on TV without North Texas on the helmet. Heck...might I suggest we just put our address on the helmet? Maybe an email address to boot. He can be so frustrating.

So you put a huge SOW smack dab in the middle of the new basketball floor?

Oh, ya, basketball doesn't matter at UNT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is it true we had to order new cups when we went to the black jerseys?

Funny...... But for those that don't know football players never wear cups...... ever........ at least not in the modern era.........

I played DE at NT from '03 to '07. Son of a coach. Coach currently. Never been around or seen anyone with a cup on in football.

I really hope you are a former player...

Above the high school level too...

• Upvote 6

Should wear black for the UTSA game as well. Just in case, since it could be the death of UNT's chance to actually become relevant again. If you guys blow it I can't help but think the program spirals right back down to the crapper like it was prior to this year.

Does anyone make UTSA apparel or do you guys mostly go with the spray-paint and stencil route?

When you have to make sure no one misspells UTSA on the stencils, do you go talk to the English department chair, or does UNICEF run one of those schools for under developed regions on campus?

One last question, since SA is about 50% "nationals" now, has any of that sweet cartel money trickled into the athletic department?