Finally!

Green Crazy

Also thought it was schedule.

But also, UNT needs to market the hell out of Tony Mitchell. Every student should know who he is and resident in DFW needs to know of his dominance.

Considering you can buy NOTHING with Mitchell's number on it from the book store, pardon me if I completely believe this will be a missed opportunity.

How can TM be at UNT for almost 2 years, be the preseason conference POY and a consensus lottery pick following the upcoming season, and the UNT bookstore not have one item with #13.

Freaking unforgivable. No wonder Josh White roots for LSU over his alma matar.

Rant over.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Considering you can buy NOTHING with Mitchell's number on it from the book store, pardon me if I completely believe this will be a missed opportunity.

How can TM be at UNT for almost 2 years, be the preseason conference POY and a consensus lottery pick following the upcoming season, and the UNT bookstore not have one item with #13.

Rant over.

Who provides the merch at the games? I thought it was the bookstore. They were selling #13 t-shirts last year.

Rant over.

Burn!

Also... I was under the impression that this was the schedule thread...

Who provides the merch at the games? I thought it was the bookstore. They were selling #13 t-shirts last year.

The bookstore is responsible.

They sold out of those T-Shirts pretty quickly. They have none at the Stadium store. They have no jerseys almost 2 years into a 5 star recruit's time at UNT. I was told that they "might" get jerseys in by October.

I was additionally told that the Book Store does all the purchasing for UNT athletic gear. Since they obviously don't know what they are doing, that should change.

I guess some people just don't like to make money.

• Upvote 1

Rant over.

I have a 13 shirt from last year. They will have them again this year. They didn't have them until basketball season last year, they are probably just trying to focus on one sport at a time. Wait until basketball season is here before you're calling for their heads over not having them.

Edited by NTGabe15