Coach Dan just called me

Stan R

So he was kind enough to call me up here at work and let me know about the game time change. Also mentioned tailgating, the game etc. I discussed some of my ideas regarding the game plan and recruiting. He didn't have much to say given it was a recording and all. I do appreciate the phone call Coach!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Excellent response from the department in trying to get the word out on this schedule change. We would not have seen this type of effort made in years past.

Perhaps we can all agree that effort is being made here....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can we all agree they are making a significant effort towards creating a 'real' football program while at the same time understanding we're not there yet and have to operate a little differently? While I'm frustrated with the on the field decisions at times I couldn't be more pleased with everything else.

• Upvote 2

Is that what the call was about? I hung up on him after he kept dodging my McNulty questions.

OK, I cannot believe I am doing this, but +1 for you sir. This is classic! HOF worthy and no matter what you think of the situation, it had to put a smile on your face. I can always use a good smile in the afternoon after a long work day! Greatness!

• Upvote 1

OK, I cannot believe I am doing this, but +1 for you sir. This is classic! HOF worthy and no matter what you think of the situation, it had to put a smile on your face. I can always use a good smile in the afternoon after a long work day! Greatness!

When Green P1's responses go to the second sentence you know that it's going to be good.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That's a fact. It was hilarious. One of the few comments I actually audibly laugh at.

• Upvote 1

I was reading on here how everyone was getting calls from Coach Mac about the game time change and was wondering why I hadn't received one...

Am I not important? Is my money no good? Is my deodorant not working?

And then I got an email message saying that (for the first time ever) a voice message had been placed in my voicemail spam folder (did not even know such a thing existed)...

Sure enough Coach Mac's message was there...

And an explanation from YouMail saying that they had pre-screened the message by attempting to ask Coach Mac about the play calling and McNulty...

Since he wasn't being forthright, he went straight to spam...

Great to know that YouMail provides this valuable service...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1