Tulsa Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

Tulsa is hard to gauge. So is UNT.

Tulsa is missing a few key cogs. UNT seems to be pretty close to full strength (outside of Phillips).

Tulsa coming off a 10 win season, and, well, we all know where UNT finished last season... But, both teams are breaking in new coaching staffs.

I think the game will be fairly close... I just don't see UNT leaving with the W this time.

North Texas: 24

Tulsa: 31

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tulsa is hard to gague. So is UNT.

Tulsa is missing a few key cogs. UNT seems to be pretty close to full strength (outside of Phillips).

Tulsa coming off a 10 win season, and, well, we all know where UNT finished last season... But, both teams are breaking in new coaching staffs.

I think the game will be fairly close... I just don't see UNT leaving with the W this time.

North Texas: 24

Tulsa: 31

soo... I think I am over the kool-aid binge I've been on for the past couple of days...

I was very impressed with Stock replacing Phillips in the Indiana game...

Tulsa is a solid football team. They can score. Their d may be suspect though...although they are getting some reinforcements back.

Tulsa: 38

UNT: 30

I think we give them a game, but I think the golden Hurricane has too much at home for us.

Lance gets 120 on the ground though.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It worked once and will work again!

North Texas 24

Tulsa 21

By the way, how did a team in land-locked Oklahoma come up with the name Hurricanes??

It's Hurricane. Miami are the Hurricanes.

We got it in the 20's IIRC (without looking it up) due to blowing through defenses so the coach wanted a name to reflect that but Georgia Tech had Tornadoes at the time so they went with Hurricane.

It worked once and will work again!

North Texas 24

Tulsa 21

By the way, how did a team in land-locked Oklahoma come up with the name Hurricanes??

Well its the Golden Hurricanes, so maybe the names inventor got the idea from peeing into a fan or out of the back of a moving truck.

• Upvote 1

Tulsa- 27

UNT- 13

I'm not trying to bring anyone down, but I'm sure you guys remember 54-2. Granted, that was 6 years ago, but I do not see how we(coming of a win) go up to Tulsa(coming off a loss) and take this game from them. The Indy game was great, but they are at best a mid to low level MAC team. We will not win this ball game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1