Tulsa Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

Well its the Golden Hurricanes, so maybe the names inventor got the idea from peeing into a fan or out of the back of a moving truck.

That part of the US had a bad habit of generating dust storms.

My prediction is close to the one for the IU game:

If UNT wins, it's by 3-10 points.

If it's Tulsa, it's by 14-28. Tulsa could be dangerous.

Tulsa- 27

UNT- 13

I'm not trying to bring anyone down, but I'm sure you guys remember 54-2. Granted, that was 6 years ago, but I do not see how we(coming of a win) go up to Tulsa(coming off a loss) and take this game from them. The Indy game was great, but they are at best a mid to low level MAC team. We will not win this ball game.

Pretty hard to forget that game.

I think we will stay in it until the fourth quarter. Hope I am wrong:

Tulsa 31

UNT 24

I think it'll be close, but we're not ready to win in this kind of game. I hate being a realist, however, Tulsa is good. Very good. I think we'll play well, but a young team with inexperienced offensive line I just don't see how we can. It'll be a game until they pull away in the last of the fourth. 38-21 Tulsa. I really am hoping against my prediction, though.

I think it'll be close, but we're not ready to win in this kind of game. I hate being a realist, however, Tulsa is good. Very good. I think we'll play well, but a young team with inexperienced offensive line I just don't see how we can. It'll be a game until they pull away in the last of the fourth. 38-21 Tulsa. I really am hoping against my prediction, though.

The O Line has been just fine the last 2 games (DL too). Just need to cut down on the mistakes and see further improvement from Thompson and we have a real shot. Would also like to see the ball in Chancellor's hands more this game, we need 2 big playmakers with the ball instead of 1. I fully expect this to be a game.

The O Line has been just fine the last 2 games (DL too). Just need to cut down on the mistakes and see further improvement from Thompson and we have a real shot. Would also like to see the ball in Chancellor's hands more this game, we need 2 big playmakers with the ball instead of 1. I fully expect this to be a game.

I hope you're right, broheim.

Ok, I'll bite, but most of you on the board know how very wonderful I am at predicting game scores. But, here goes anyway. I have been impressed with the way the Mean Green have improved each week. I expect that improvement to continue this week after the Indiana win and the feeling these kids had after that "W". Correct a few things and that 4th quarter just doesn't happen. I even think some of that 4th quarter melt down was as much on the coaching staff as on the players.....so....

I think UNT pulls off a road upset win this week at Tulsa. Tough fight, but in the end UNT take this one 31-28 over the Golden Hurricane.