New Stadium to be on TV tonite & Wed. morning

NT80

By Steven Bartolotta, July 19, 2011, 11:44 a.m.

A couple of TV watching reminders for everyone out there. Tonight CBS 11 and TXA 21 are going to have stories about the new stadium. CBS 11 will have, at least I'm told, stories on their 6 and 10 p.m. sportscasts tonight while TXA 21 is going to going live from the field at 8:30 for the first 10-15 minutes of their sports show.

It continues tomorrow morning with Good Morning Texas going live at 6 a.m. on Channel 8 from the stadium. They will have RV on with them tomorrow morning.

And before TV gets their shots of the new stadium, we here at meangreensports.com had a chance to shoot some video of the new stadium and that video is now up and can be seen just above this story.

Keep an eye out for another video next week as we venture out into the seating area with views from the upper and lower bowls along with the wing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Yep. Was NOT on the 6pm broadcast.

Yes, disappointing in wasn't on Ch. 11 at 6pm. Is media that doesn't happen better than no media? :blink:

I did just see the nice job by Ch. 21 at 8:30. Excellent media!

Edited by NT80
  • Downvote 2

Even without the second having come on yet....this is hands down the best interview I have ever seen involving North Texas sports. The shots of the stadium and TONS of video footage is exactly what was missing in the commercials and the DMN articles. If McCarney does not make you confident in who he is and the way he really reps this program...then you must be deaf and blind.

Two full segments before and after a commercial break. I don't know who we know at channel 21, but someone there must be an alumni.

I was very happy with the interview and can't wait for the season. Even when given the "woe is me" bait, Coach Mac didn't take it thid time. Great interview. Great publicity (even if it is only channel 21). I wish chl 11 would give us that much time, but I think we will just get snippets of the chl 21 interview (I think they are both sister stations)

• Upvote 1

Two full segments before and after a commercial break. I don't know who we know at channel 21, but someone there must be an alumni.

I was very happy with the interview and can't wait for the season. Even when given the "woe is me" bait, Coach Mac didn't take it thid time. Great interview. Great publicity (even if it is only channel 21). I wish chl 11 would give us that much time, but I think we will just get snippets of the chl 21 interview (I think they are both sister stations)

I love the way Bill Jones presents our school.....he seems pretty sincere. You can thank him here at his Twitter name @ou_billjones