Break-out Performance Next Weekend

Shuke-D

Here's a fun, hopefully harmless exercise to keep us busy this week.

If we win against FAU, suppose it is because some player has heard the call, felt the love, and risen to the occasion (please feel free to insert other sports cliches). Who will it be?

Cam was the guy against Ball State; He shoulda been it against Ohio; I'll say Tune against Alabama cause he wung it out there 23 times without a pick; I'd say Akpunku for Middle Tennessee cause of the pressure he brought (3TFL, 1 sack, and a FF); and no doubt Dunbar for LL.

If we win against FAU? I'll go with Royce Hill cause he is due to take something to the house this time, whether it's an interception or return.

Any other thoughts on who we'll be praising next week?

Or, conversely, if you want: should we lose another heart-breaker in the last seconds again, which poster will have a break-out performance on the boards the next day? Most F-bombs completed? Knee-jerk calls for firing Bataille for a loss? etc.

We have never beaten a Florida school and I like to think this sets up perfectly to break that trend.

I am with Lonnie: BJ shows us what the Green Gang was raving about in practice.

Royce will represent ST or Defense well (he is already!) by getting a TD: pick 6 or return....or both?! :)

Nothing but wishful thinking in this thread: I needed it!

Schnellenberger's offense will focus on the TE sets alot. There are 5 TE's on FAU's roster, with these 3 that play:

Senior TE Jason Harmon, 6-3, 215, is a highly ranked TE.

Senior Rob Housler, 6-5, 215, (Converse Judson HS)

Senior Jamari Grant, 6-5, 215

Defense- becasue the TE play is a focus of FAU's offense, my break out player for this

game will be Safety DaWaylon Cook.

Offense- The FAU secondary has new starters, and could be FAU's weak point to attack.

My break out player on offfense will be WR Darius Carey.

Edited by charlie nt73

Here's a fun, hopefully harmless exercise to keep us busy this week.

If we win against FAU, suppose it is because some player has heard the call, felt the love, and risen to the occasion (please feel free to insert other sports cliches). Who will it be?

Cam was the guy against Ball State; He shoulda been it against Ohio; I'll say Tune against Alabama cause he wung it out there 23 times without a pick; I'd say Akpunku for Middle Tennessee cause of the pressure he brought (3TFL, 1 sack, and a FF); and no doubt Dunbar for LL.

If we win against FAU? I'll go with Royce Hill cause he is due to take something to the house this time, whether it's an interception or return.

Any other thoughts on who we'll be praising next week?

Or, conversely, if you want: should we lose another heart-breaker in the last seconds again, which poster will have a break-out performance on the boards the next day? Most F-bombs completed? Knee-jerk calls for firing Bataille for a loss? etc.

The entire team needs to have a break-out performance. They have improved to the point where they can stay in the game with most...now they need to figure out how to win and/or how to blow someone out. If they play to their potential, they can do it.