Serious Predictions For Fiu

GoMeanGreen1999

I think this game and WKU may be the only two wins we get this year, but THIS will be one.

NT - 34

FIU - 31

The tie will be broken and game won on a game-ending 45 yard field goal by J-Knott. IF we get blown out one more time, especially at home... the next tie I talk about will be the one I put around my neck and hang myself???

No more freakin blow-outs Isaac, my brother... Joe Miller is out. You gotta come through for the DL this week, or next year I'll have to adopt a player on offense? Did you hear that?....on OFFENSE!!!

DONT do that to me....

GMG!!! :angry:

I have no expectations whatsoever for this game. No clue as to how UNT will show up for this one - beaten or defiant, shaken or angry.

All I want is for UNT to get off to a good start, maybe score first, stop FIU's first couple of possessions, get some confidence, and stay close all day. Be competitive. Still be in the game in the fourth quarter, and when it's finished feel like they belonged on the same field as the opponent.

Oh, yeah. And I'd love it if we smashed FIU's frickin' skulls. Yeah, that'd be good.

Most points in a game by FIU -- 55 vs Jacksonville (55-12)

Largest margin of victory by FIU -- 46 vs FAU (52-6)

So to break both records, the score needs to be 56-9 in favor of FIU. That's a touchdown and a field goal for us (both in the first quarter with a botched PAT), and probably 42 points for FIU in the first half.

My real call, 27-18 in favor of FIU. (18 points equals two touchdowns and two field goals with two botched PATs and 4 field goal attempts)

God we need a kicker!

17k attendance. I have no clue on the score.

This game will depend on the fragile pysche of the NT defense. If the NT defense makes a couple early stops, and they realize they can play with another team in 1A, then they could turn this thing around at least for a day. I just can't believe that we lack that much talent on defense. And, we know defensive coaching is not the problem. At some point, I expect a light bulb to go off on the defensive side and our 50+,60+ and 70+ days will be over.

If FIU cuts thru our defense on the opening drive, then LOOK OUT BELOW........

This game may be determined on the very first FIU possession.

I suspect our offense will put up 24-28 points this week. So, in the end it will fall on the defense.

Edited by akriesman

For the love of God I hope I'm right.

unt- 38

fiwho-28

please answer my prayers mean green fan in the sky

Man you guys for the most part have negativity on the brain.

First let me say that the weather is going to be:

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South wind between 10 and 15 mph.

I think most enjoy the game day experience, and this is a game we can expect to be competitive in for God's sake. I think the attendance will be over 20,000.

Second FIU still sucks, we are at home, we sure as hell better win, I am serious.

UNT = 35

FIU = 20