PREDICTIONS

UNT_playmaker

i am so excited about this weekends game more than any other UNT home game in recent history, and the cool thing is that everyone i am talking to is saying the same thing. i think that playing a regional rival at home is whats making everyone excited, and also being 1-0 doesnt hurt either

well just starting this post as to see what others in mean green nations are curious as to what happen this weekend at our big home game of the season, what are yall's thoughts on final score, turnout, and of course what we can expect at this big game event.

well les hope im right

NORTH TEXAS 31

TULSA 20

Jamario 118 yds

Cobbs 68 yds

Attendance Turnout: 25,690

Tailgating will be packed by noon

DISCLAIMER - Predictions = How you think the game will turn out, not how you want it to go.

Tulsa - 27

UNT - 17

Of course I hope I'm wrong but after watching Tulsa against OU, I don't have much confidence in our defense and their offense is better than MTSU's. I think their QB and TE are going to have a big day. Our running game by itself won't be enough.

Tulsa also played against Minnesota and Oklahoma which even though they aren't at the top of their game, they definitely have better players and depth than us.

Here's hoping I am wrong.

GMG!

Edited by Talon90

Question is how really good is MTSU? I think they are pretty good - we will see. Tulsa is going to give us all they can handle - this game probably makes or breaks their season. I like that we have them at home though. We usually (damn FAU game) play pretty tough at home.

Mean Green - 31

Tulsa - 22

Tulsa goes up and down the field (the few times their offense is on the field) but doesn't get in the end zone much.

Patrick - 130 (gets the record by 3rd qtr)

Jamario - 150 (most of it in the 2nd half)

attendance - 25K

Times I say: "that guy's unvelieveable!" when Patrick or Jamario do something spectacular - 12

This old Eagle sez:

UNT 31

TU 21

The D does a good job again this week. The coaches finally teach our guys how to cover a tight end across the middle and Mills gets gator arms.

The O comes alive and J-Mo gets more touches, resulting in a big day for him. He and Pat combine for 300 yards on the ground, allowing Meager to throw 2 TD passes off playaction.

And I'll get to watch it all from Sec E, Row 18!!!

Mark it down!