You've heard of Hook 'em, Gig 'em, Wreck 'em, Sic'em, what about...

16 hours ago, Matt from A700 said:

SCRAP 'EM!!!

image.png.a56e76e9a52ae5ad248e314455f47d0f.png

I'll excuse myself, I had some free time at work....

I like it...only thing is, wish I'd thought of it!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Scrap'em is (or was) a thing.  I remember in the late 90s there was some sort of Administration decision that "Scrap'em Eagles" would be our official battle cry.  Probably only a few people were ever aware of it, but Talons got the memo.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, CMJ said:

Scrap'em is (or was) a thing.  I remember in the late 90s there was some sort of Administration decision that "Scrap'em Eagles" would be our official battle cry.  Probably only a few people were ever aware of it, but Talons got the memo.

Really!? Then how is it that it was not spread to the student body and alumni? Pardon my confusion, but isn't spreading, encouraging, and promoting school spirit/pride the primary purpose of ALL of our spirit organizations?

• Pissed 1

1 hour ago, SilverEagle said:

Really!? Then how is it that it was not spread to the student body and alumni? Pardon my confusion, but isn't spreading, encouraging, and promoting school spirit/pride the primary purpose of ALL of our spirit organizations?

*coughs*

*steps up onto soapbox*

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

*coughs*

*steps up onto soapbox*

This was during our era.  Of course back then we had a very limited membership.  Talons has way more membership and much more money now, but that Scrap'em Eagles thing probably forgotten about after us - we tried to use it, but GMG was much more catchy..  

2 hours ago, CMJ said:

This was during our era.  Of course back then we had a very limited membership.  Talons has way more membership and much more money now, but that Scrap'em Eagles thing probably forgotten about after us - we tried to use it, but GMG was much more catchy..  

Well it's coming back this year, baby! And that image specifically is going to find itself into a lot of opponents' tweet replies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, CMJ said:

It seems the larger they got, and the more money they receive, the lazier they get...

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

22 hours ago, rcade said:

Too warlike. Try this instead.

EPP 'EM!

4bdaf581f7a3dcdfc8be84f680b7bed9.jpg

I first learned about the Scrappy-Eppy thing on NCAA Football 10 I think or it might have been like NCAA 05 where the loading screens would have trivia about every FBS school.

11 hours ago, greenminer said:

This has Old-Denton, Tie-dyes-on-Fry-Street-Fair vibes.

My Denton is so old I was around when Sigma Alpha Mu became Delta Lodge. Fry Street Fair just returned after 17 years under new management.

https://www.ntdaily.com/news/new-fry-street-fair-to-return-this-weekend-after-long-hiatus/article_dda99a8e-0423-11ef-9529-7b950b95b3b7.html

Anyone go?

• Upvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1