Rogers

mgfan

3 minutes ago, Monkeypox said:

Yeah, with the defensive issues, it's a little too easy to gloss over what he's done. 

Rogers is killing it.

This "win" would have really highlighted the great job he has done to bring the team back after being in a huge hole because of the DEFENSE AGAIN! 

• Upvote 6

Hate to see these great offensive outputs spoiled by brutal, gut-punch losses. It's just so incredibly frustrating to watch. 

If you didn't know the final score,  but saw this final stat line, you'd probably figure we won. 

Screenshot_20231028_200743_Chrome.jpg.82d9803845dc811a41117283c9c971af.jpg

Instead, it's another heartbreaking loss. Man! 

In our 5 losses this year we've averaged 30.8 points and 452.6 yards. 

Feels like we could easily have 2-3 more wins on the board save for a few backbreaking plays. 

On to the next. GMG. 

• Upvote 5

I love watching this gamer. I feel so confident in the second halves of games. 

If we ever figure this out he will bring butts in seats and excitement like we haven’t had in years. 

GMG 

On 10/28/2023 at 11:09 PM, billyboy85 said:

What are the odds of him transferring again? I’m sure he’s getting some eyeballs with those numbers. 

I'd say ZERO. Transfer rules were changed this spring and a bunch of two time transfers are getting their eligibility wavers denied and finding themselves unable to play.

Edit to add even P5 players are having their waivers denied.

Edited by GMG_Dallas
  • Upvote 1

On 10/28/2023 at 11:09 PM, billyboy85 said:

What are the odds of him transferring again? I’m sure he’s getting some eyeballs with those numbers. 

39 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

0% since he's already transferred he'd have to sit a year to do it again. 

I'm pretty sure if he graduates, he could be eligible as a graduate transfer.

On 10/28/2023 at 8:29 PM, UNTcrazy727 said:

He’s better than Fine

Much more fun to debate this than talk about how bad the defense is.

Ultimately they have different strengths.  Fine had the most accurate deep ball I’ve ever seen and a knack for standing in the pocket to deliver late.  Rogers is crazy accurate on the short and intermediate throws, but has the mobility to get out and run.  Both appear to be absolute gamers with ice in their veins.

Rogers has better overall size and athleticism and should get a legit shot at an NFL training camp if he can keep playing at the level he currently is.  Having a QB playing on Sundays would be awesome and you’d have to think a boon for recruiting.

• Upvote 3