How bad was that loss?

Matt from A700

1 minute ago, TreeFiddy said:

Damn. If I am Coach Morris, I am playing this on repeat all week. I am going to let the players and coaches know that this is what the football world thinks of us right now. We can either lay down and die or bow our backs and do something about it. Is it the right thing to do? I don't know, but it is what I would do.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Venson said:

Damn. If I am Coach Morris, I am playing this on repeat all week. I am going to let the players and coaches know that this is what the football world thinks of us right now. We can either lay down and die or bow our backs and do something about it. Is it the right thing to do? I don't know, but it is what I would do.

I'd rather have an interim coach do it.

Edited by Side.Show.Joe
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

Our Athletic Department (or Administration) needs to respond to that CUSA post.

NOT directly to the post but a response TO THE FANS to explain what is going to be done to correct this embarrassment.

What are they going to say? 😅

3 hours ago, tmjerm said:

It sucks but this loss said a lot.  If we are lucky we wind up .500.  We are not playing serious CFB.  I really do love this staff but it’s obvious we aren’t built correctly on defense.  

To me one of our problems was very visible last year in our 2 games in the AlamoDome when TV cameras panned our diminutive defensive line. It was our smallish defensive line versus UTSA’s “Land of the Giants” offensive line.😳  Granted, SL was fired a year or 2 too late as our rebuilding project (which 2023 now is) should have begun in that period of time. 

DID YOU HEAR THIS, ALL YE NEGATIVE NEDS WHO WOULD SOMEHOW FIND A WAY TO CRITICIZE THE 2’ND COMING OF CHRIST?  Someone posted last week that UNT’s Morris recruited most of the Incarnate Word players that beat Baylor last week but beat them in TSU-San Marcos unis. After Incarnate Word, Morris took off for Washington State & Kinne became the beneficiary of those at Incarnate Word who were recruited in the Coach Morris regime.  That’s something. 

“Oh, the humanity!” 

GMG! 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1