Breaking News: Austin Peay WR James Burns Commits to North Texas (GMG Interview)

Help JD!

I'm getting a mixed message here.  On one hand the new recruit seems to be Makhi Rice, the Tyler JC WR from Waco LaVega.  On the other hand I'm also led to believe that it's James Burns, the transfer WR from Austin Peay.  Both are 5'8", 155 wide receivers.  Which one is the commit referred to by Coach Morris?

• Upvote 3

• TheReal_jayD changed the title to Breaking News: Austin Peay WR James Burns Commits to North Texas (GMG Interview)
7 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

Help JD!

I'm getting a mixed message here.  On one hand the new recruit seems to be Makhi Rice, the Tyler JC WR from Waco LaVega.  On the other hand I'm also led to believe that it's James Burns, the transfer WR from Austin Peay.  Both are 5'8", 155 wide receivers.  Which one is the commit referred to by Coach Morris?

I Got You Thumbs Up GIF by Patriot Act

• Upvote 4

Wonder what happened at his time at Miami Ohio. He had 20 receptions for 500 yards his freshman year, then practically nothing the next couple of years.

Had a better year last year at Austin Peay. Definitely seems like a deep threat, just lacks the height. Would love seeing him on some seam routes on the inside. 

1 minute ago, cousin oliver said:

Can someone provide a link to his film.  I would like to break it down today. I have some time as I just found out I have been laid off 🙁

That sucks.  What field do you work in or what would you like to do?  There may be someone on here that is looking for employees or at least maybe knows of someone that is looking.

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

Can someone provide a link to his film.  I would like to break it down today. I have some time as I just found out I have been laid off 🙁

Sorry to hear that, my company is laying off people every week right now too. If you're on LinkedIn, update your profile to show that you're open to a new job. One of my former colleagues did this and got a new job 3 weeks later.

Edited by jtm0097
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...