Sam Houston State (3/19/23)

CMJ

Would have liked to see fewer garbage points allowed, but other than that, great performance and great crowd. Too bad Stillwater won't be on a weekend.

I have no intel but my gut thinks that was Tylor's last game at the Pit.

The AD needs to use some of that budget surplus to go all out blitz on the marketing. Grant's teams deserve at least half the arena full every night.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

I wonder if that SHSU fan and his personal blog I mean fanboard is impressed by UNT now...

https://www.katfans.com/katsforum/showthread.php?24269-NIT-Round-2

Contemplating whether or not their coach is going to be here next year. Can't tell whether or not they think he will be poached or just let go. I love how a few of them thought that this game would decide which place would be the better destination lol. Tap your brakes bearcat fans

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

https://www.katfans.com/katsforum/showthread.php?24269-NIT-Round-2

Contemplating whether or not their coach is going to be here next year. Can't tell whether or not they think he will be poached or just let go. I love how a few of them thought that this game would decide which place would be the better destination lol. Tap your brakes bearcat fans

Delusional. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Why do the keep showing shots from around Dallas when returning from commercials?

We need to contract with Jerry Jones for Gene to put her artwork in the Super Pit. Then, that will be all they talk about on the return from breaks. 

• Upvote 1

3130 is the attendance?  I thought it was a bigger crown than that.  That is pathetic number.  I think we could get by with 6k arena and not sell it out a lot.   These are quality teams we have had and the attendance is sad.  Win and they will come I have heard.  Well we are winning but the crowds are not showing up.

• Upvote 6
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

3130 is the attendance?  I thought it was a bigger crown than that.  That is pathetic number.  I think we could get by with 6k arena and not sell it out a lot.   These are quality teams we have had and the attendance is sad.  Win and they will come I have heard.  Well we are winning but the crowds are not showing up.

Maybe I'll die alone on this hill, but I think we should strive to keep winning anyways.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2