• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

***North Texas @ Rice OFFICIAL Game Thread***

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Littrell is giving his post game comments on radio (don't expect them to be shown on youtube, UNT doesn't post those when we stink). SL said the team played better in the second half because they had

I just watched Mason Fine's post game comments on youtube (I won't post them). That young man embodies everything we could hope a North Texas student athlete would become. He feels terrible about the

Guys...guys...We have twenty 3 star WRs and safeties coming into the program. Have faith. 

Posted Images

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

Moving through our defense like a hot knife through butter.

Just terrible.

See absolutely nothing has been done all season long to change up the defense.  Nothing.  

Something is really wrong when you are losing 17-0 to a 1-9 team, with a bowl bid on the line still, coming off a bye week.

• Upvote 4
Just now, NorthTexasWeLove said:

You're reasonable...Has SL lost the ability to lead this team? Or, ever truly even had the ability?

Players don't look like this unless they have lost faith in SOMEONE.  Not sure that is the the HC. 

I have heard from more than one person that the players know the DC is gone at the end of the year.  What does that tell them?  It tells them that this is unacceptable and we'll fix it NEXT YEAR.  Kind of hard to stay focused THIS YEAR.

We are soft. Rice is handing us our ass. I would hope everyone agrees that changes must be made to this staff. Please turn the DC duties over to Scott.

Edited by Side Show Joe