UTSA just beat Baylor

untjim1995

SMU is the second or third best team on our schedule. Getting beat by 3 TDs sucks, but only Iowa and La Tech have the horses that are better than SMU's talent. I see us still winning 6 games when it's all said and done. I had Lamar, UAB, and then winning 4 games against the combo of Rice, UTEP, UTSA, ODU, FAU, and Army. I still feel good about that because that group of teams won't out talent us like SMU did last night, even if most of them have more talent than we have now. We are far behind SMU's cash, staff, and recruits. The others aren't killing us like that...yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Of course I'm biased but I think the UTSA defense could end up top 25 by the end of the season. They've got 2 or 3 legitimate NFL draft prospects. It was a good win for CUSA.

I was actually rooting for you guys against SMU. I hate those smug jackasses. The AAC is not that much better than CUSA in football.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

UTSA had the upper hand the whole game. UTSA's D smelled blood from the start and played with their hair on fire.  Their QB and WRs were much better than Baylor's. Baylor's D is just flat terrible. They have been out athleted/played by LU and UTSA. 

I can easily see them go O'fer.     

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DT 90 said:

UTSA had the upper hand the whole game. UTSA's D smelled blood from the start and played with their hair on fire.  Their QB and WRs were much better than Baylor's. Baylor's D is just flat terrible. They have been out athleted/played by LU and UTSA. 

So um... @DT 90, about those Aggies...  We're having fun here, no?

2 hours ago, DT 90 said:

And their offense was clueless.  How in the world did Rhule win at Temple?

3 hours ago, DT 90 said:

O'fer is what they deserve.