Meet & Greet With Coach Littrell

KRAM1

2 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

Just announced...Meet and Greet with Coach Littrell and his staff on Wednesday, Feb. 3rd at Apogee in the HUB Club from 5-7 pm.

This is a free event open to all.  Appetizers will be served and there will be a cash bar.

There will be a brief program discussing recruiting and the 2016 UNT recruiting class, but mainly it will be a meet & greet with Coach Littrell and his new coaching staff.

Make plans now to attend if you can...and bring a friend.

Hey Kram,
Is this something that will be replacing the coaching caravans?  Or is this just a standalone meet & greet?

1 minute ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Hey Kram,
Is this something that will be replacing the coaching caravans?  Or is this just a standalone meet & greet?

I think they did this when McCarney was announced, plus they always have a mixer on National Singing Day to allow the HFBC to talk about his signing class.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Hey Kram,

UNTFan23 is correct...this is a stand alone event.  Two reasons...a meet and greet and a recruiting update.  Should be fun.

• Upvote 1

On 1/18/2016 at 3:16 PM, MeanGreenDan said:

Usually this is a 7-9 event with full dinner, recruits, etc.  I am guessing this is replacing this event with something more casual?

...and something fewer people will be able to attend, due to the early start time.  Thanks RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

Why are they starting this so early? I was going to try and make it this year. Welp, not anymore. This athletic department man...whew. 

No joke.  We used to enjoy the format they've had since McCarney took over.  

Maybe these are the same cost cutting measures that made me feel so underappreciated at MGC Appreciation Night last weekend...

6 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

Why are they starting this so early? I was going to try and make it this year. Welp, not anymore. This athletic department man...whew. 

Convenience for Athletic Department staff.  If it was planned to be convenient for you "the customer",  from say 7-9 or 8-10 then AD dept staff would be getting home a little late.  Can't have that.

What they should do is go back to what Dickey did and have it late Saturday mornings the week of NSD, which gave people who work regular hours and days the best chance to attend.

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

i think i am going to pass this year. i  have made the past three but I don't see a need to go this year.  maybe last year recored and the basketball team have me depressed.

I hear you, brother.

3 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Well, that explains why it looks like he's praying....."Please Lord, don't let them see that this debacle was mostly my fault."

Silver...check your PM's...let me know what you think and let me know if something works.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mark, not sure if you know who runs the MGC twitter or not but the picture the Athletic Department sent out misspelled Ekeler's name... spelled it Eleker then the MG club twitter acct posted it.  Might be good to take it down and correct it.. sigh. This was one of those things when we talked that I have such a hard time with.  Thanks for helping and GMG 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Mark, not sure if you know who runs the MGC twitter or not but the picture the Athletic Department sent out misspelled Ekeler's name... spelled it Eleker then the MG club twitter acct posted it.  Might be good to take it down and correct it.. sigh. This was one of those things when we talked that I have such a hard time with.  Thanks for helping and GMG 

#RV'd? #Benford'd?  #UNT'd?

• Upvote 1