Delaware State (11/19/14)

CMJ

Not gonna complain about a cushion schedule at the beginning and all home games to start. Gives the guys time to mesh before the real important games start. I think Iona will be a good test.

Nicholls, Delaware State, and Iona are part of the tournament we are in. We get 3 at home and then have to go to Arkansas. Benford mentioned this during his post game. He wanted a easy opener before the tournament started. Our schedule is not bad this season at all.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very happy for the win. Hope the students start turning out

They are.... They are sitting in the seats people pay for. Every game there are pele in or around our seats who have to move. Apparently no one is checking students. The pit crew signs are downs to be honest it's ridiculous. We pay for seats and then people get in for free and sit in them. Hoping this is addressed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

They are.... They are sitting in the seats people pay for. Every game there are pele in or around our seats who have to move. Apparently no one is checking students. The pit crew signs are downs to be honest it's ridiculous. We pay for seats and then people get in for free and sit in them. Hoping this is addressed.

Is it really that big of a deal when we're struggling to even get 2,000 to a game?

• Upvote 1

Is it really that big of a deal when we're struggling to even get 2,000 to a game?

I do not like people not paying for things. I miss the students cramming the student section and a few dozen people sitting around me. They use to also be more active. Now the students come stretch out over seats and sit in their phones. There is no cheering and that's the sad part to me. This team is more exciting then any team I remember seeing since maybe josh whites scenario season.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was at the game tonight as a student and I noticed that there were plenty more students in the student section tonight vs the Nicholls game. Handfuls more were standing and cheering out loud all game. There was a campus email sent out today advertising the next few home games for the men's and women's teams, so that may have helped get the word out and put more students in the seats tonight.

• Upvote 3

I was at the game tonight as a student and I noticed that there were plenty more students in the student section tonight vs the Nicholls game. Handfuls more were standing and cheering out loud all game. There was a campus email sent out today advertising the next few home games for the men's and women's teams, so that may have helped get the word out and put more students in the seats tonight.

Hopefully in the student section! I want them to fill it up. It also helps when you have a ton of students down there screaming their heads off at the opposing teams bench and during free throws.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1