I Plan To Wear Black Saturday.

KingDL1

My protest to the current direction of Football and the AD. I will have at least a black shirt on maybe a black cap if I can find it. 

Or on a more positive note to support the change at AD and cleaning of house that will follow. 

Either way I am going have on black clothes. 

Remember the last time we wore all black to send a message! That was well received by the fans!

I don't think that was generated by the fans, but it was to give are RV a big middle finger as I remember. 

I already have mine staged, per a previous post. Still looking for a black armband to "accessorise" and may have to "repurpose" an old black sock.

Hey, don't knock it...it is holy!

• Downvote 1

You could do what the spanish do, at the end of the match when they want a coach fired during a bad season they wave white handkerchiefs. The tradition came from bullfighting but it is also used to show displeasure by the crowd. Doesn't sound too intimidating but when you have a whole stadium basically waving little white flags in your face, you get the message. 

1420544259_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

However my girlfriend would probably refuse to stand next to me if I was wearing a bag over my head.

When you get to be my age, that is about the only way you'll get one to stand next to you. I look at it as a strategic advantage.

• Upvote 3