Tulane (3/12/14)

CMJ

Actually played a descent game today. Just like most of the year, with the game on the line; make too many mistakes. I like Jones but he missed two easy lay ups in crunch time, can't do that.

I really thought the second one was going down. If it had, we probably pull that one out.

Oh well, it is what it is. Onto follow tennis and track I guess.

ack, ack, bring us way up only to be Benford'ed.

RV I am sure is happy with a QF showing in the BB Tournament

Slow down with the enthusiasm there, tiger.

We didn't make the Quarterfinals. Tulane did. We only made it to the round of 12. Not the CUSA Elite Eight.

Slow down with the enthusiasm there, tiger.

We didn't make the Quarterfinals. Tulane did. We only made it to the round of 12. Not the CUSA Elite Eight.

How can you expect a program to reach such lofty standards as the CUSA 2.0 Elite Eight in just the second season of Benford's coaching career? RV certainly knows that making it to 10th place instead of 15th place is progress toward the ultimate goal of possibly reaching the Elite Eight--of the CUSA 2.0 Tournament.

Edited by untjim1995