Brady post game interview

NT03

For future reference:

John Brady: "I told the officials this, I said: Y'all go ahead and call a double technical on me and the other coach. But let me tell ya- you guys know me. Y'all seen me coach a long career. I have NEVER said anything to the other coach. I'm always complimentary of the other coach. I don't get into verbage with the other coach... I don't do that. But I'm certainly not gonna let a first year coach curse me in the game and yell at me on my sideline in my building."

There are 12 seconds of video after that, but no sound. Brady is still pretty animated and appears to continue talking about it.

There are 12 seconds of video after that, but no sound. Brady is still pretty animated and appears to continue talking about it.

Yeah, that was weird.

Okay. I have been, for a month, formulating an open letter to RV to be sent to his office and published in the NTDaily Views section calling for Benford's immediate or immediately-following the SBT removal. This lashing out at Brady and misrepresenting our university is kinda the final straw for me, but I want to make sure I have the exact details of how everything happened on the floor before I add this to my diatribe.

Can anyone corroborate stories? Vito I suppose should make mention of this soon enough on the blog...

• Upvote 2

Here is a video of the altercation.

http://www.kait8.com/category/240189/video-landing-page?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8308565

This just looks really bad on us. Benford was obviously upset, but he is getting WAY out of hand. Wonder where this will lead...

Edited by TheRiojas_AD

This is worse than shanice chasing the ref up the tunnel.

There wasn't video of the altercation and wbb doesn't grab the headlines.

A head coach verbally "assaulting" during a game on tv is bad PR and honestly unheard of.

I was listening to the game on the radio and they diddnt know what happened.

Benford diddnt even apologize during the post game interview which shows how he showed no remorse.

Just when I thought we couldn't get to a new low.

Poor little Brady. Have no idea what happened but you are only getting one side of the story.

I am a lot more concern with Benford's coaching ability than this.

Anything that gets him out of here I'm all for. If this is the final straw, then so be it.

What a complete disaster

For future reference:

John Brady: "I told the officials this, I said: Y'all go ahead and call a double technical on me and the other coach. But let me tell ya- you guys know me. Y'all seen me coach a long career. I have NEVER said anything to the other coach. I'm always complimentary of the other coach. I don't get into verbage with the other coach... I don't do that. But I'm certainly not gonna let a first year coach curse me in the game and yell at me on my sideline in my building."

Seriously Brady? What are you 14 years old? Both coaches acted like children and should be reprimanded. For us, it's just another disappointment on the season.