Swag and Brag

UNTLifer

Saw this on the CUSA board and thought it was a good thread. What did you get for Christmas this year?

Me: Some movies, Seasons 1 & 2 of Justified, some NT ball markers for golf, some gift cards, camping gear and cash for a pair of Ostrich or Elephant boots, can't decide. Oh, and a new leather couch for the spousal unit and me.

• Upvote 1

Diamond earrings, Bose headphones, various good smelling lotions and soap. Haven't gotten everything yet. Still going to the parents and to the in-laws this week. Oh, and one of those UNT candy bars in my stocking!

GMG!

• Upvote 1

i had a great Christmas this year! the 3 items below are some of my favorites. i've never seen any ping attire before.

http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay/10001-152755-10563-69497735-1

http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay/10001-240252-10563-69488563-1?demoKey=d

http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay/10001-10033-10563-68325987-1?demoKey=d

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 1

Is this your definition of support?

Post from Eppy:

"Friends, I was unable to attend a single game this season and would love some of you to clue me into where we stand, whether there's still the feeling of momentum, and what general thoughts about the team are as we head into CUSA. I became frustrated this season in that every game I planned on attending ended up on local TV therefore was unable to watch it in person to get the feel for crowd energy, excitement, etc. It didn't look great from my couch."

Didn't you ask for a pair of Big 12 flip flops for Christmas?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is this your definition of support?

Post from Eppy:

"Friends, I was unable to attend a single game this season and would love some of you to clue me into where we stand, whether there's still the feeling of momentum, and what general thoughts about the team are as we head into CUSA. I became frustrated this season in that every game I planned on attending ended up on local TV therefore was unable to watch it in person to get the feel for crowd energy, excitement, etc. It didn't look great from my couch."

Didn't you ask for a pair of Big 12 flip flops for Christmas?

I believe that post was satire.

• Upvote 2

Undershirts and a new mattress…and some cash…and a fancy knife and jelly to put on toast (yummy).

I got a very cool box of Millionaires candy with a North Texas SOW on the front of the box. Also got some clothes, a itunes gift card and a tree limb chopper!

Last time I was in Albertson's in Lewisville they were almost sold out of the Millionaires. I got the last one.