Attendance on national TV on the 15th..,

emmitt01

This.

Sorry, but everybody is going to hear the voices of your cheerleaders over the crowd.

Tell us how great UH's attendance is again. Demand is so high you had to raise ticket prices right? The Rob is rabid and crazy right? Want to see an apathetic fanbase look in the mirror. UH filled about 2/3's of its stadium coming off a 13-1 season just because they lost a few games to open its season. Horrible apathy.

• Upvote 2

This.

Sorry, but everybody is going to hear the voices of your cheerleaders over the crowd.

Similar to "The Rob" and that overly hostile environment. I think I heard Pres. Khator fart over the radio once.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 2

Tell us how great UH's attendance is again. Demand is so high you had to raise ticket prices right? The Rob is rabid and crazy right? Want to see an apathetic fanbase look in the mirror. UH filled about 2/3's of its stadium coming off a 13-1 season just because they lost a few games to open its season. Horrible apathy.

Similar to "The Rob" and that overly hostile environment. I think I heard Pres. Khator fart over the radio once.

Y'all lose a few games after going 13-1 and your attendance drops to NT levels. Glass house...

Now you know how we feel.

1. 44-21.

2. 25k is a disappointment for us but an accomplishment for NTSU.

Those two things do all of the talking for me.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1. 44-21.

2. 25k is a disappointment for us but an accomplishment for NTSU.

Those two things do all of the talking for me.

25K isn't an accomplishment for us. The fact of the matter is, your fanbase is as weak and bandwagon-centric as ours. We've been a joke of college football for our existence and we pull 22K twice or so a year with no visiting fans, but you lose a few games and you bring 22K? Wow. Maybe the attendance would get back into the 8K range for UH if y'all sucked like we do.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1

This.

It really is time for you to get a life and move on. I am thinking you probably still live at home with your mother. Go play on another team's board now...that's how it works. It WAS fun for awhile and you made some good points...it's over. Call it a day.....and think about moving out of your mother's home.

• Upvote 2

It really is time for you to get a life and move on. I am thinking you probably still live at home with your mother. Go play on another team's board now...that's how it works. It WAS fun for awhile and you made some good points...it's over. Call it a day.....and think about moving out of your mother's home.

T H I S.

• Upvote 2

I was able to talk a few people from work into coming out for the game on Tuesday. These people are not hard core Mean Green fans like us. They are casual fans that want to get behind UNT and be at Apogee for the ESPN broadcast.

I hope coach Mac can go out and speak to the students and get them fired up to come out for this game. If he can do that, we might see around 20,000 for this game. If he doesn't, or can't, our attendance could be much lower.

• Upvote 2

Mark my words, 25K plus, no doubt. You guys aren't students, you aren't on campus every day seeing what I see. In my time here, I've never, ever, ever, ever, seen them hype a game like this. Ads ALL OVER campus, daily email reminders, multiple ticket locations....they're going to go WELL over the 8K student tickets, and it'll bleed into the GA section without a doubt. There have been commercials, ads in businesses (remember the local business competition to see who can sell the most 2 for 10 tickets...), et cetera times infinity.

Honestly, 25K would be a disappointment in my mind from the amount of hype for this game. The only reason we won't get there would be because of some apathetic alumni. Get the hell to the game, the students will be there, and so will the community. Pay a babysitter, do what you need to do. This is a once in a decade type of opportunity for UNT...a NATIONALLY TELEVISED FREAKING HOME GAME. Anything other than the funeral of a close family member, or a job commitment you can't get out of, and I call weaksauce on your excuse.

• Upvote 5

I hope we have a good crowd. Praying for good weather too. My group is 4, 2 are young Alumni from Dallas coming to their first game of the year. I had 3 Dallas alumni bail on me, but I gave them a piece of my mind. We are parking at fouts and walking the bridge to the hill. We're looking to join a tailgate, we will have our own booze and plenty of green jello shots to go around.