Attendance on national TV on the 15th..,

emmitt01

Just looking at the Mean Green ticket site, there seems to be alot of seats available still. I hope they fill up soon. I know my group will be 6 people when it is ussually just 2. I am not sure I trust that the ticket site is 100% accurate right now.

• Upvote 1

This is cute.

I thought TCU claiming 42k in attendance against ISU was pretty cute. I would be surprised if there were 30k there. It looked bad on TV, especially for an undefeated team that was ranked #15. Was everybody out scoring drugs or getting stoned or something?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I thought TCU claiming 42k in attendance against ISU was pretty cute. I would be surprised if there were 30k there. It looked bad on TV, especially for an undefeated team that was ranked #15. Was everybody out scoring drugs or getting stoned or something?

Nope.

They were having a few drinks for the road.

• Upvote 1

It really is time for you to get a life and move on. I am thinking you probably still live at home with your mother. Go play on another team's board now...that's how it works. It WAS fun for awhile and you made some good points...it's over. Call it a day.....and think about moving out of your mother's home.

Mom!!! Meatloaf!!!

Just looking at the Mean Green ticket site, there seems to be alot of seats available still. I hope they fill up soon. I know my group will be 6 people when it is ussually just 2. I am not sure I trust that the ticket site is 100% accurate right now.

Tickets sold look to be in the range of the horribly under counted Troy game.