My 50 yd line seats for this Sat!

2000alum

I am a UNT alumni and season ticket holder (NOT A BROKER), but can not make this particular game. MY SEATS ARE THE BEST! 5 rows from the field, 50 yd line, behind Mean Green bench 4 together (with seatbacks, not all benches have these) AISLE SEATS.

Section 105, Row 5, Seats 1-4.

Asking $250 for the 4 pack. Game starts at 6pm CST; Includes parking pass right next to the stadium!

Please text Jay @ 214-538-6567 THESE WILL GO FAST!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I truly hope that one fine day you can sell your tickets for that. Right now you are dreaming......

You can get 4 club level seats for that much.

Sold 2 sets for that very price last season, 2 different games...maybe it was because the season was brand new, and more intrigue?? Besides, who wants to sit in the club, when you can be 5 rows from the action right on the 50???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sold 2 sets for that very price last season, 2 different games...maybe it was because the season was brand new, and more intrigue?? Besides, who wants to sit in the club, when you can be 5 rows from the action right on the 50???

That is a fair point.......and hope you get them sold.

• Upvote 1

Taken seconds before kickoff against TSU from seats on the 50 given to me for free... I'm just sayin.

photo_zps1de06fde.jpg

Why are so many folks jacking with their phones instead of paying attention and getting ready for the action?

• Upvote 2