Yeah but more importantly: when do guys think we'll get Yu Darvish back? These spare pitchers are not gonna get it done if we score 10 runs and still lose.

Yu Darvish has been killed. He "won" the human carbon emission lottery thus he was eliminated to keep him from exhaling carbon into the atmosphere.

What? It's not 2025 yet?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The ultra-right/religious fundamentalist wing of GMG is in serious need of reality therapy. With a lot of work '90 can be brought to understand that everything ain't about religion, FFR can be brought to understand that everything ain't about money, and Lonnie can be brought to understand that logic is a good thing.

It ain't likely to happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The ultra-right/religious fundamentalist wing of GMG is in serious need of reality therapy. With a lot of work '90 can be brought to understand that everything ain't about religion, FFR can be brought to understand that everything ain't about money, and Lonnie can be brought to understand that logic is a good thing.

Preach, you ultra left wing zealot, preach!!

Labels. Ain't they fun? ;-)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sadly it extends to their elected officials as well.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/the-curious-wavefunction/2014/03/31/the-house-of-representatives-committee-on-science-is-turning-into-a-national-embarrassment/

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Right, because any other opinion besides the new cult, uh... I mean religion, of global warning is completely unacceptable.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"Chicago Experiences Coldest Four Months On Record"

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/04/01/its-official-chicago-experienced-the-coldest-four-months-ever/

The average temperature for December 2013 to March 2014 period in Chicago was only 22.0°F, 10 degrees below freezing, beating the old record set in the winter of 1903-04. It even beat the harsh winters of 1977/78 which were some of the worst ever.

Of course, the national weather service for Chicago hasn't had time to get this report peer-reviewed so caution is advised. It could have been the 2nd, 3rd or 50th coldest for all we know?

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Right, because any other opinion besides the new cult, uh... I mean religion, of global warning is completely unacceptable.

'90, does it bother you that your understanding od science is on par with Representative Weber?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

'90, does it bother you that your understanding od science is on par with Representative Weber?

You would be surprised, my friend.

But what you offer isn't science, it's a new age religion with man as his own God.

Tell me, how have these "scientists" former dire predictions worked out? About as well as Jim Jones? David Koresh? The only world that ended was their own.

Have you read that book I suggested? Even scanned it to see what it is about?

Get back to me when you do.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So am I. Haven't you heard about my masculinity?

:lolu::lolu::lolu::lolu::lolu: Now that's the funniest thing you've said since you all but guaranteed a victory for Mitt Romney.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You would be surprised, my friend.

But what you offer isn't science, it's a new age religion with man as his own God.

Tell me, how have these "scientists" former dire predictions worked out? About as well as Jim Jones? David Koresh? The only world that ended was their own.

Have you read that book I suggested? Even scanned it to see what it is about?

Get back to me when you do.

What dire predictions are you referring to '90 - not that 70's global cooling silliness are you?

And no, I haven't read the book you recommended. I did look it up on Amazon. It's on a very long list.

HoD OFFICIALS WONT PICK US BECAUSE WE HAVE A LESBIAN HOMECOMING QUEEN!!!!!!$(:&:$:&&

Yes, it is. You should try it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1