UNT Lands WR Darvin Kidsey from Houston Elkins

Harry

http://www.footballuniversity.org/evaluation

"Ft. Bend Elkins: Darvin made an impression on me once WR’s started working against DB’s. He

showed good foot work in the jam/release drill and was hard to cover in the 1 on 1’s. He made several good

athletic catches."

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/571875/highlights/12015375

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't be surprised to see him play next year rather than redshirt. He is not a burner as much as he is quick and elusive. From his tape looks like one of those guys that you would think is covered in butter the way the defense can't hold onto him and get a good solid lick to bring him down. I like what he will add to our receiving corps, regardless of who our qb is next year.

Edited by BillySee58

I wouldn't be surprised to see him play next year rather than redshirt. He is not a burner as much as he is quick and elusive. From his tape looks like one of those guys that you would think is covered in butter the way the defense can't hold onto him and get a good solid lick to bring him down. I like what he will add to our receiving corps, regardless of who our qb is next year.

With our lack of depth at WR, u may be right