Potential new coaches

bdan2002

I hear what you are saying, but assuming you mean CJ and Jordan, you think after sitting out half a year already, they will sit out another entire season by transferring? Seems unlikely, but I guess possible.

Interesting. Would they have to sit out a whole year? Or just until December since they were ineligible for the spring semester?

Interesting. Would they have to sit out a whole year? Or just until December since they were ineligible for the spring semester?

Depends on if they went to another D1 school. Juco can play immediately.

Lets not even think about this. They need to enjoy playing with one another and do great things. All the national pub of last week and being top 25 has got to mean something...

This team can be great.

Chris Mack, Xavier - 73-30

Fran Dunphy, Temple - 444-228, 11 regular season championships

Steve Prohm, Murray State - 31-2

Randy Bennett, St. Mary's - 235-117, went to Sweet 16 and NIT 2nd round

Dan Monson, Long Beach State - 255-200, went to 2nd round of NCAA last month, took Gonzaga to Elite 8 in 1999, and a few NIT advances

• Downvote 2

Dan Monson, Long Beach State - 255-200, went to 2nd round of NCAA last month, took Gonzaga to Elite 8 in 1999, and a few NIT advances

Those are excellent coaches, although I'd only think of Prohm as being somewhat likely to come here. I think the most interesting thing about that list is that 3 of the 5 had not been head coaches before holding their present jobs (Mack, Prohm, and Bennett were only assistants).

You really are optimistic . . .