Roll Call For Tomorrow

emmitt01

Apogee or Pourhouse?

I don't think that they are letting fans onto the field to watch the game so you'll have to watch it from the stands. I also believe they are restricting the ability to bring your own refreshments into the stadium.

Please, don't get me wrong, because I do appreciate what the Athletic Department staff are doing for the students and general public, but I think the Pourhouse may be a more involving environment for watching (and hearing) the broadcast.

Apogee or Pourhouse?

I don't think that they are letting fans onto the field to watch the game so you'll have to watch it from the stands. I also believe they are restricting the ability to bring your own refreshments into the stadium.

Please, don't get me wrong, because I do appreciate what the Athletic Department staff are doing for the students and general public, but I think the Pourhouse may be a more involving environment for watching (and hearing) the broadcast.

Are they even showing the game, considering it is an internet broadcast?

I believe tonight could likely be the first win of a very successful McCarney era. Since I can't be there in person, I'd like to see that first win at Apogee. Comfort be damned! My wife and I will be sweating at Apogee.

• Upvote 1

Count me in with wife and son in tow. BTW, John Burkett informed me by email, that we could bring a cooler and/or food into the stadium, but that it would not be allowed on the field.

I will be bringing a football though, just in case!

I won't be there the whole game, but I'll probably drop by to check out the stadium. And yes, I'll cheer for UNT while I'm there, but I'll be wearing Cougar red instead of mean green.

Tell you what, if U of h ever gets out of that dump and opens a real stadium, I'll be sure to swing by for the dedication and wear a North Texas shirt. Maybe then you will see how disrespectful it is. Don't be a tool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Count me in with wife and son in tow. BTW, John Burkett informed me by email, that we could bring a cooler and/or food into the stadium, but that it would not be allowed on the field.

I will be bringing a football though, just in case!

According to the Green Gang on Facebook, no one is allowed on field.