2011 Mean Green Player Adoption Thread

Im Taking.......

WR Chris Bynes

I look for the Red shit Jr to break out and have a big year after losing last season to injury. I expect him to have a major role after losing so many of our top wr's.

I hope Chris clears up his gastrointestinal problems before the season starts!

Edited by Marty
  • Upvote 2

My heart is always down in the trenches with the big uglies.

My adopted player the past two seasons graduated, so let me reload with

Tevinn Cantly !!

We are going to play some defense this year and be nasty, and my adopted player can do that! :growl:

• Upvote 2

Give me Michael Outlaw. I've always loved the name. I've been watching tape on him and I think he's due for a strong season.

I like Mike a lot too! I just think he has to get over that setback he faced in that Ohio game but he is a tremendous talent!

Give me #2 James "Hambone" Hamilton. I expect him to get 600 plus yards this year with 3+ 100 yd games. Lance will need breaks and Hambone is more than capable of throwing up his own insane numbers.

I'm really hoping Chico uses Hamilton as more than just a spell for Dunbar and finds ways to get the ball in his hands when both are on the field.

Torn between Laramie Lee from my big "city" of New Chapel Hill and Mason Y'Barbo from Sulphur Springs, my wife's home town.

Guess I will go with Y'Barbo since I know he will be on the squad this year - Lee may end up red shirting.

But tell you what, Laramie - when you are playing next year (and you will be) you will be my man, man.

GMG

Torn between Laramie Lee from my big "city" of New Chapel Hill and Mason Y'Barbo from Sulphur Springs, my wife's home town.

Guess I will go with Y'Barbo since I know he will be on the squad this year - Lee may end up red shirting.

But tell you what, Laramie - when you are playing next year (and you will be) you will be my man, man.

GMG

Won't you have some tough choices next year? Between Lee, Rollins, Tucker, and Wallace?

I think it's great to have a pipeline like that! Now can we get a kid from Gilmer, Carthage, Dangerfield, etc. too?

On that notes what are a few Chapel Hill games you'd suggest I try to attend? Do they get up closer to the metroplex in the regular season?

Edited by UNT Mean Green