While Licking Our Wounds: What Rock Concert Would U Like To See 1&#39

PlummMeanGreen

While Licking Our Wounds: What Rock Concert Would U Like To See 1'st In New Stadium...

Rock Band: The Eagles with UNT alum Don Henley (if hell hasn't frozen over or Henley and Frey aren't fighting with each other again with those terrifically high musician egos) :)

Who I'd Like To Sing National Anthem At 1st Game in New Stadium? Uh.................Norah Jones (wearing a black Victoria Secret neglige' that would offend every woman in the stadium)! :rolleyes: (Wait a minute--can I say that)? :o

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

How about The Reverend Horton Heat for a rock concert...??

And maybe Edie Brickell and Paul Simon doing the National Anthem...

Ol' Paul is looking pretty rough these days; jeez, how old is he? And wasn't his wife Edie's group "the Boehemians most all UNT College of Music alums?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Ol' Paul is looking pretty rough these days; jeez, how old is he? And wasn't his wife Edie's group "the Boehemians most all UNT College of Music alums?

GMG!

I saw Edie on campus quite a bit during my school days... She was quite the celeb...

You might convince her and Paul to do the National Anthem...

And, yes, New Bohemians are largely alums...

How about a group composed of NT alums: Don Henley, Nora Jones, Meat Loaf, Ray Wylie Hubbard, and heck even bring Pat Boone and you could get a great group of jazz musicians.

Add UNT alum Michael Martin "Wildfire/"Whats Forever For" Murphy and you do have a winner there, GrandGreen.

GMG!

PS: Can Sara Hickman join this special little UNT choir, too?

How about a group composed of NT alums: Don Henley, Nora Jones, Meat Loaf, Ray Wylie Hubbard, and heck even bring Pat Boone and you could get a great group of jazz musicians.

How about Tom "Bones" Malone and "Blue Lou" Marini? Maybe they can get the band back together for one night only. We're on a missino.

I have it on good authority that Henley is flashing "Hook 'em Horns" and saying it's because he's a Texas boy at shows in OK. If only he had seen this thread the first 46 times we posted it in the last 5 years and been enticed to come back home.

Until then, I fear we lost another fan...

• Upvote 1

I have it on good authority that Henley is flashing "Hook 'em Horns" and saying it's because he's a Texas boy at shows in OK. If only he had seen this thread the first 46 times we posted it in the last 5 years and been enticed to come back home.

Until then, I fear we lost another fan...

Can't you just agree or disagree without always replying with your BS sarcasm?

• Upvote 1