First Offensive Play Against Clemson

Harry

Screen to Dunbar right behind an oncoming DeQuan Bowers. Draylen Ross levels DeAndre McDaniel in the open field and Dunbar goes 20+ yards as the WR's actually block this year downfield...and then the second play what you said. I don't like a ton of slow-developing plays against a talented Tigers Defense. Quick hitters are good and screens to slow the rush down.

Edited by UNT Mean Green

Amazing stuff from folks who claim to be fans and supporters. Harry, I like your idea. Why the heck not? Also a Tune drop back and strike to the WR for about 20-30 yards would work for me as well. I'd just like to see something that would "surprise" Clemson when they expect a Dunbar dive off tackle.

If we have to kick-off to start the game, I say on-sides kick! Keep 'em guessing!

GO MEAN GREEN! It's going to great having Mean Green football again!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Amazing stuff from folks who claim to be fans and supporters...

If you mean that in a 'shocked that we still have fans and supporters after the last 5 years'...then I agree. I used to constantly tell one of my buddies that he was a fair-weather fan (he only started coming to games after 2002---at the apex of our "good" run), until I realized, last year, that he has missed fewer than 3 home games in the last 7 years. ANYONE who has been to that many games during these last 5 years, AND STILL BUYS SEASON TICKETS, is a bona-fide die-hard fan. Just about every active member of this site falls into that category. Nothing personal, but spare us the poor fan crap.

</rant>

As for the subject of this thread, my money is on a draw play, up the middle to Dunbar. BUT, I'd love to see a 20 yd post to a TE.

Edited by TIgreen01