It's Here! It's Here!

H-towngreen

It's like Christas Day, my Birthday, the 4th of July, Arbor Day, Thanksgiving, and Flag Day all in one.....it's Opening day of College Football!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. First thing I did this morning.....was to go out to my flag holder on the side of the house......and put out my game day NT flag.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Dear, tiny baby football Jesus.. wrapped up in your tiny Mean Green football jersey protected by your magical North Texas helmet, looking so sweet and tender, so peacful and vengeful. please help us play good so I can stop being made fun of at work, all I ask is for a half decent season. I know you can do it, with all your magical baby football Jesus powers. I'll never ask for anything ever again, until I ask for another win. Amen.

Go Mean Green.

Edited by filmerj

Dear, tiny baby football Jesus.. wrapped up in your tiny Mean Green football jersey protected by your magical North Texas helmet, looking so sweet and tender, so peacful and vengeful. please help us play good so I can stop being made fun of at work, all I ask is for a half decent season. I know you can do it, with all your magical baby football Jesus powers. I'll never ask for anything ever again, until I ask for another win. Amen.

Go Mean Green.

I would like to follow that with a big AMEN!

I am in all my Mean Green Glory, that is appropriate for work of course, I will be at the fox and hound in Dallas on Midway with the GF trying to indoctrinate her into the cult that is Mean Green Football, any help would be appreciated!

GO MEAN GREEN

Go Mean Green.

My new signature...forevereagle gets a repreve

I have my NT polo shirt on here at work, already took some jokes, grinned and said "When you guys decide to jump on the Mean Green bandwagon, I'll welcome you guys with open arms and a beer". I do have a few Faggies, Whorns, Huskers, and a Terp rooting for us tonight.

We have a bunch of Faggies here too - but sadly it is because most of the guys in my office are gay. They don't even like football.

I would like to follow that with a big AMEN!

I am in all my Mean Green Glory, that is appropriate for work of course, I will be at the fox and hound in Dallas on Midway with the GF trying to indoctrinate her into the cult that is Mean Green Football, any help would be appreciated!

GO MEAN GREEN

My NT flag is flying as of 6:30 this morning. I will be at the Fox and Hound at Midway with my wife and daughter.

Look for me I will be wearing green.

I am wearing my NT polo shirt, and my NT cap, here at the office.

There are Texas, OU, and TxTech grads here, and as usual, I am the focus of their attention.

Actually, these fans have been somewhat decent this morning, regarding NT.

All of these fans are going to watch the game this evening, and they are predicting a NT win!

Got my underarmor collared letterman shirt on today at work. For those wondering, I wasn't a letterman, but my mom was (basketball early 70's) and when they sent her the shirt, it was too big for her, so she gave it to me. So I now proudly wear it.

Eddie Izzard? :P