Newest Member Of The

EagleD

Having issues uploading pics to GMG.com, but William Thomas Foyt was born just before Noon today. 7lbs. 9ozs. 19 3/4". Calm, but hungry.

He's already got a Mean Green onesie. But he'll need more. Bibs too if this appetite continues. D-Line maybe? I'm ready for scholarship offers.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh. Does your kid support UNT? Does he "donate" or mention them during feedings? Until he does, we don't need him around here.

Agreed.

I bet if someone tried to hand your new baby a wrinkled $100 bill, he'd probably just cry. Maybe even poop himself.

Until he crawls his way up to Denton and personally befriends everyone in the AD's office, I feel confident in saying he's nothing but a parasite and an embarrassment to the Mean Green community.

He's pretty adorable, though.

Would it matter if he pooped green?

I've been working on his defensive tackle name. I like the sound of, "Big Willie T with the sack!"

Personally, he can poop all he wants, but I'd like to see a financial commitment. Even someone who went here and rooted for Oklahoma could poop green but not be loyal.

I also love that you are one of the folks here who will take this hijack as a compliment. I raise my glass to you and your expanded family.

Personally, he can poop all he wants, but I'd like to see a financial commitment. Even someone who went here and rooted for Oklahoma could poop green but not be loyal.

I also love that you are one of the folks here who will take this hijack as a compliment. I raise my glass to you and your expanded family.

I'm offended for him.

And how is this football related?