Kick-off Cookout

KRAM1

OK, the Kickoff Cookout is this Saturday. Who is planning on attending??? I know it is a different time this year, but I hope lots of GMG.com'ers make it to the event...should be another good time for the Mean Green Nation, and it would be great to start the season off with a super crowd to support the program.

I'll be there, but my bride have already left for Germany and Noway on another boondoggle trip of her's where I wasn't invited. I think maybe she has a thing for Olaf or Frans or something!!!! :)

Who will be attending the Kickoff Cookout Saturday?????

GO MEAN GREEN!

Two of us will be there for sure. Don't know about daughter and her significant other yet.

GMG!

Edited by NTEdgex2

I'll be there, but my bride have already left for Germany and Noway on another boondoggle trip of her's where I wasn't invited. I think maybe she has a thing for Olaf or Frans or something!!!! :)

GO MEAN GREEN!

Seems like an awfully Green Grenade line to me...

Had a great time. Race got delayed by 45 minutes due to lighting in the area. Course was very wet ( that's my excuse for my poor time :D ) , but I'm glad we went thru with it. RV talked a little bit and said ground breaking was to take place late dec / early jan and project would take 18 months to complete. Great atmopshere , hope they put this on every year. Didn't stick around too much longer ( could barely walk after the run ) so I don't know if TD spoke or not and if so if someone would enlighten us. Thanks, GMG

Had a few douche bag alerts : wisconsin,boise state,a&m, nebraska

Edited by NT03