Unt On Cbs 11

Green P1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Babe Laufenberg is the biggest douchebag sportcaster in the DFW area....

I hear alot of people saying how Brad Johnson was the worst back qb in Dallas Cowboy history but then I quickly remind them about a one Babe Laufenberg who played terribly whenever Aikman got hurt.

AMEN BROTHER!!

Bastard cost us a chance to go into the playoffs back in the early 90's when we had Emmitt, Novacek, and Irvin....He lost the last game of the season at home against either the Falcons or Rams and we sat out that year... We totally could have wrecked the NFC Playoffs with Aikman who supposedly was to come back in the playoffs.

I am so suprised that he was never run out of town...

Edited by UNT_playmaker

Bastard cost us a chance to go into the playoffs back in the early 90's when we had Emmitt, Novacek, and Irvin....He lost the last game of the season at home against either the Falcons or Rams and we sat out that year... We totally could have wrecked the NFC Playoffs with Aikman who supposedly was to come back in the playoffs.

I am so suprised that he was never run out of town...

Win and lose with him, not because of him?

Babe Laufenberg is the biggest douchebag sportcaster in the DFW area....

I hear alot of people saying how Brad Johnson was the worst back qb in Dallas Cowboy history but then I quickly remind them about a one Babe Laufenberg who played terribly whenever Aikman got hurt.

How can you say that about Babe when we have so many other local radio/tv guys to choose from for this honor? <_<:unsure:

Really? In a market with the likes of Steve Dennis, Newey, and freaking Hansen? Babe is pretty solid in my opinion.

AMEN. It's hard to believe this is a top 10 TV market.

Nice full feature on Rodge and Todge.

Now that is a surprise.

Poor Nathan doesn't have a prayer. The only thing Dodge might do is start Nathan against Ball State and Alabama, let him fail, then insert the wonderboy.

If you talk to Nathan, which I have, he doesn't want to start, just for that reason. He wants Todd Dodge Junior (yes, its his real name) to start.

I simply do not understand why some folks on this board seem so "down" on Riley, and post negative comments about him and/or Coach Dodge every chance they get in relationship to the QB position. I don't get it. Is there some sort of jealous thing going with some folks or what? What has Riley done to elicit such comments, and why are some folks so "hung up" on the fact that Riley's Dad happens to be his head coach? Usually a potential starting QB is held in fairly high regard by memebrs of the fan base. Were SLC fans jealous of Riley and the fact that Riley was the head coach's son?

It seems some folks would like nothing better than to see Riley fail. I fully expect that the better QB will play be it Riley, Tune or someone else. I also fully expect to see a good QB battle during spring and fall practices.

Why would folks who call themselves Mean Green fans want any...ANY...player to "fail"? Wouldn't that be bad for the Mean Green? The attitude some folks have on this board toward both Coach Dodge and Riley is puzzling to me, and seems to be so out of place if one were a fan of the Mean Green.

GO MEAN GREEN! Buy season tickets...

I simply do not understand why some folks on this board seem so "down" on Riley, and post negative comments about him and/or Coach Dodge every chance they get in relationship to the QB position. I don't get it. Is there some sort of jealous thing going with some folks or what? What has Riley done to elicit such comments, and why are some folks so "hung up" on the fact that Riley's Dad happens to be his head coach? Usually a potential starting QB is held in fairly high regard by memebrs of the fan base. Were SLC fans jealous of Riley and the fact that Riley was the head coach's son?

It seems some folks would like nothing better than to see Riley fail. I fully expect that the better QB will play be it Riley, Tune or someone else. I also fully expect to see a good QB battle during spring and fall practices.

Why would folks who call themselves Mean Green fans want any...ANY...player to "fail"? Wouldn't that be bad for the Mean Green? The attitude some folks have on this board toward both Coach Dodge and Riley is puzzling to me, and seems to be so out of place if one were a fan of the Mean Green.

GO MEAN GREEN! Buy season tickets...

wth

Riley need not worry about being small because he will be running this machine behind Mount Rushmore.

Watch as our mountain linemen chew on Ball State and Alabama defenders for Saturday dinner and spit out the leftover pink diamonds at the refs as a post game thank you. Rodge will be able to pitch a tent and roast Smores as he decides who will be the open man on the next play.

When the day is done, Rodge will celebrate blowout wins in the pool of shrimp scampi made in his honor; a gift from the opponenets given as thanks for letting them keep their limbs.

Not quite. The Cowboys lost to Falcons that last game, but they finished 7-9. A win would have put them at 8-8 with 5 loses in the division and 6 losses in the conference. The Saints were 8-8 and had a head to head win tie breaker over the Cowboys for the last wild card slot. The Cowboys could have won the last game 99-0 and the still would not have made the playoffs.

Edited by VideoEagle

Riley need not worry about being small because he will be running this machine behind Mount Rushmore.

Watch as our mountain linemen chew on Ball State and Alabama defenders for Saturday dinner and spit out the leftover pink diamonds at the refs as a post game thank you. Rodge will be able to pitch a tent and roast Smores as he decides who will be the open man on the next play.

When the day is done, Rodge will celebrate blowout wins in the pool of shrimp scampi made in his honor; a gift from the opponenets given as thanks for letting them keep their limbs.

I'm now dumber.