Unt On Cbs 11

Green P1

Riley need not worry about being small because he will be running this machine behind Mount Rushmore.

Watch as our mountain linemen chew on Ball State and Alabama defenders for Saturday dinner and spit out the leftover pink diamonds at the refs as a post game thank you. Rodge will be able to pitch a tent and roast Smores as he decides who will be the open man on the next play.

When the day is done, Rodge will celebrate blowout wins in the pool of shrimp scampi made in his honor; a gift from the opponenets given as thanks for letting them keep their limbs.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

I hope your right , I really do , but I hope they chew on Ball State defenders for a Thursday dinner ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people call Riley "wonder boy"? I agree with Kram1's post. Lot of criticism of Riley. Do people really feel that way because they have a hard on for Todd Dodge? Leave Riley out of the criticism threads until he has proven that he's not as advertised at QB. I see him as a 5A First Team All-State player that will hopefully get this program on track again.

Why do people call Riley "wonder boy"? I agree with Kram1's post. Lot of criticism of Riley. Do people really feel that way because they have a hard on for Todd Dodge? Leave Riley out of the criticism threads until he has proven that he's not as advertised at QB. I see him as a 5A First Team All-State player that will hopefully get this program on track again.

You might want to look up what "hard on" means some time. I recommend a Google Image search. At work.

Why am I not surprised at your response to my post?

You can be as not surprised and sanctimonious as you want, but until you figure out what having a hard on for Todd Dodge actually means, your post makes no sense. Now go bash the AD on the private board and call it a day.

You can be as not surprised and sanctimonious as you want, but until you figure out what having a hard on for Todd Dodge actually means, your post makes no sense. Now go bash the AD on the private board and call it a day.

Don't you think it was sanctimonious to use the word sanctimonious here?

Great! Why bash Riley Dodge?

Cool! Just let me log back in as the guy who did that and heed your advice.

Meanwhile, let's start figuring out a way to deal with all the people who love Todd Dodge but bash Riley. That must be a huge demographic.

Besides, there's a big sexy basketball game tonight. Why aren't we talking about that more?

Edited by Quoner

As informed as you seem to be, you should know there is a basketball forum dedicated to basketball talk. This happens to be a football forum. :blink:

Sorry - I've just got the biggest hard on for basketball!

I simply do not understand why some folks on this board seem so "down" on Riley, and post negative comments about him and/or Coach Dodge every chance they get in relationship to the QB position. I don't get it. Is there some sort of jealous thing going with some folks or what? What has Riley done to elicit such comments, and why are some folks so "hung up" on the fact that Riley's Dad happens to be his head coach? Usually a potential starting QB is held in fairly high regard by memebrs of the fan base. Were SLC fans jealous of Riley and the fact that Riley was the head coach's son?

It seems some folks would like nothing better than to see Riley fail. I fully expect that the better QB will play be it Riley, Tune or someone else. I also fully expect to see a good QB battle during spring and fall practices.

Why would folks who call themselves Mean Green fans want any...ANY...player to "fail"? Wouldn't that be bad for the Mean Green? The attitude some folks have on this board toward both Coach Dodge and Riley is puzzling to me, and seems to be so out of place if one were a fan of the Mean Green.

GO MEAN GREEN! Buy season tickets...

I couldn't agree more. It would about as stupid as anyone wanting the President of the United States to fail. I mean, what "real" American could possibly want that? Wouldn't that be bad for America? <_<

I couldn't agree more. It would about as stupid as anyone wanting the President of the United States to fail. I mean, what "real" American could possibly want that? Wouldn't that be bad for America? <_<

You know, I spent four days making this point a few weeks ago and maybe 5 people picked up on it.

I love you all so much. to paraphrase Kelly Clarkson, my work would suck with you.

FAU Projected Starters -

PG. Alex Tucker 5'11" 160 Fr. (6.1ppg, 3.1rpg, 4.8apg)

SG. Shavar Richardson 6'2" 165 Fr. (11.8ppg, 3.5rpg, 1.6apg)

SF. Paul Graham III 6'5" 190 Sr. (18.4ppg, 3.9rpg, 2.0apg)

PF. Carlos Monroe 6'8" 245 Sr. (11.0ppg, 6.4rpg, 47% FG)

C. Brett Royster 6'8" 220 Soph. (7.2ppg, 5.3rpg, 73 blocks)

Key Reserves

G. Cardero Nwoji 6'0" 175 Sr. (8.7ppg, 3.6rpg, 2.3apg)

F. Chris Watson 6'6" 210 Fr. (4.2ppg, 3.8rpg)

F. Sammy Hernandez 6'5" 250 Sr. (1.9ppg, 2.3rpg)

The first time these two teams got together UNT won 69-60, but was fairly unconvincing...especially considering FAU had been without preseason All-conference pick Carlos Monroe, and leading scorer Paul Graham who sat out for disiplinary reasons. UNT was out-rebounded by an undersized and undermanned FAU squad...but by the same take UNT had yet to really gel as a unit.

FAU guard Carderro Nwoji, who played all 40 minutes in the two team's first meeting, scoring 15 and pulling down 9 rebounds, has sat out FAU's last three games and is a question mark for tonight.

This should be a good opening round test. FAU is better than their record, but has suffered through injury, disipline and academic problems all season. If Nwoji is available, FAU has 4 legit scoring threats, complimented by a pass-first point guard, a defensive pressence and some solid rebounders.

UNT is certainly the more talented team...but they need your support. PACK THE PIT.

ITS ALL GOOD AND ITS ALL GREEN