Spring Game Roll Call

AJR2010OX

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be several letterman/ex coaches in attendance on Sunday! Everyone is very excited to see what the guys look like. Knowing that a ton of changes are taking place, we can't expect them to set the world on fire; however, it will be fun to see the changes in discipline, penalties, toughness, etc. that Dodge and his staff have instilled in this current team. Not to mention, it's always fun to armchair Quarterback, and in this case, to see where some of the new recruits could fill in during the fall.

Has anyone heard how many of the rcruits we signed will be there. I'm hope Padron & Russo will come. But I'd like to see the local kids at the Spring Game.

i might be blind but i cant find the time and date of the spring game. any info, thanks.

The week will culminate with the annual Green and White Game at Fouts Field Sunday, beginning at 3 p.m. The Green and White Game will not be divided into two equal teams as it has in the past. The game will consist of the offense against the defense with a modified scoring system. The offense will score points for a touchdown, long plays and series with three consecutive first downs. The defense will score points by forcing a turnover, forcing three-and-outs, quarterback sacks and defensive stops as well as defensive touchdowns. There will not be timed quarters, but the scrimmage is scheduled to conclude at 4:30 p.m. Admission is free to the Green and White Game and tailgating events including live music begin at 1 p.m.