Breaking: Dripping Springs WR Kyle Koch Commits to North Texas

TheReal_jayD

9 hours ago, 97and03 said:

So should we assume that we have lost a WR somewhere along the way? WR was definitely not a priority position to fill out this class unless we lost one. Did I miss a decommit? 

Jamori Maclin says hello along with Jacques Spradley-Demps.  Spradley-Demps team was knocked out of the playoffs shortly after decommitting.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Edited by UNTLifer

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Jamori Maclin says hello along with Jacques Spradley-Demps.  Spradley-Demps team was knocked out of the playoffs shortly after decommitting.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Spradley was who I was overlooking. 

11 hours ago, 97and03 said:

So should we assume that we have lost a WR somewhere along the way? WR was definitely not a priority position to fill out this class unless we lost one. Did I miss a decommit? 

Seems like an outside receiver. We had 4 receivers committed before Spradley-Demps decommitted. Not sure if they considered him an outside guy or not but possibly since both Barnes and Coleman are slot guys.

Here is our wide receiver depth chart heading into spring (only listing scholarship guys)

Z - SR Damon Ward

SR Trey Cleveland

Y - SR Blair Conwright

X - JR Zhighlil McMillan

H - SO Landon Sides

SR Jordan Smart

Only entering the spring with 6 scholarship receivers, 4 of which are seniors. Team is definitely in need of some youth infusion to the receiver room.

• Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Here is our wide receiver depth chart heading into spring (only listing scholarship guys)

Z - SR Damon Ward

SR Trey Cleveland

Y - SR Blair Conwright

X - JR Zhighlil McMillan

H - SO Landon Sides

SR Jordan Smart

Only entering the spring with 6 scholarship receivers, 4 of which are seniors. Team is definitely in need of some youth infusion to the receiver room.

Maybe that is why we have signed so many HS receivers.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

I am loving the stable of wite receivers we are building here. Landon Sides, Dalton Carnes, Kyle Koch, Wyatt Young, and Baron Tipton all seem to have bright futures. If only we had hung on to Coy Eakin or had an upperclassmen like Johnny Quinn or even Michael Lawrence still playing. 

#GMG

• Confused 3
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

13 hours ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

I am loving the stable of wite receivers we are building here. Landon Sides, Dalton Carnes, Kyle Koch, Wyatt Young, and Baron Tipton all seem to have bright futures. If only we had hung on to Coy Eakin or had an upperclassmen like Johnny Quinn or even Michael Lawrence still playing. 

#GMG

Guessing this is supposed to be a joke.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

#GMG

Aw yes, the La Flama Blanca WR package.

Eastbound And Down GIF

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

#GMG

Why?

28 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

I think "wite receivers" is supposed to be the tipoff.

If they can play, apply themselves in the classroom, and represent my alma mater well, I don't remotely care how light or dark their skin tone happens to be.

I got it, just hoping it’s a joke and not serious.  

Completely agree with your sentiment.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

I think "wite receivers" is supposed to be the tipoff.

If they can play, apply themselves in the classroom, and represent my alma mater well, I don't remotely care how light or dark their skin tone happens to be.

Right? I mean, I know we are always looking for the next Wes Walker but this is getting ridiculous! 😂

• Upvote 1

On 11/30/2023 at 12:53 PM, BillySee58 said:

Z - SR Damon Ward

SR Trey Cleveland

Y - SR Blair Conwright

X - JR Zhighlil McMillan

H - SO Landon Sides

SR Jordan Smart

Koch   fastest guy in Texas

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2