Sam Houston State (3/19/23)

CMJ

7 hours ago, BigWillie said:

It seems we always get the plus. Just goes to show you....respect isn't given...it's earned.

Five of the eight 2nd round games are on ESPN/2/U.  We're one of the three that aren't.  It kinda sucks that we didn't make the cut once again, but typical.

There was a brief stretch where ESPN carried all NIT games on their family of networks, but once they began to carry all the Women's Tournament that became harder for them to do. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

17 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

The tip time works really well with the softball team's game against UTSA at noon. Go support two good teams in one afternoon!

It seems like we aren’t that good in softball anymore now though sadly.  The new coach is now having tonuse his own players and not Tracey Kee’s.

• Confused 3
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 5
  • Downvote 6

58 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

It seems like we aren’t that good in softball anymore now though sadly.  The new coach is now having tonuse his own players and not Tracey Kee’s.

Wrong. For example, last years CUSA Tournament MVP was recruited by DeLong.

https://meangreensports.com/sports/softball/roster/molly-rainey/5851

What player/players are you referring to? 

• Upvote 8
  • Pissed 1

1 minute ago, cousin oliver said:

So do you get ESPN plus on Hulu for free?

Hmmm, not sure! I have the Disney bundle so I got all three services as one package. Worth it, IMO. But I also don’t pay for cable/satellite so I rely on steaming mainly. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jonnyeagle said:

This must be a jest or either you are kin to Kee.  

The softball team is the favorite to win the conference although they have not done as well as expected to this point.  They were ranked early.  

Sixth in hitting %, first in HR's, and third in ERA in CUSA.  Not bad stats considering they have probably played the toughest schedule

The big concern and it is a problem is NT is last in fielding percentage.  Way too many errors

• Upvote 3
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1

2 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

This must be a jest or either you are kin to Kee.  

The softball team is the favorite to win the conference although they have not done as well as expected to this point.  They were ranked early.  

Sixth in hitting %, first in HR's, and third in ERA in CUSA.  Not bad stats considering they have probably played the toughest schedule

The big concern and it is a problem is NT is last in fielding percentage.  Way too many errors

Hope Trautwein comes to my mind off the top of my head.  There are others.  Are you trying to state that DeLong did not benefit from the recruiting efforts of Kee?  And I have no relation to Kee BTW. 

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

53 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Hope Trautwein comes to my mind off the top of my head.  There are others.  Are you trying to state that DeLong did not benefit from the recruiting efforts of Kee?  And I have no relation to Kee BTW. 

Delong did not benefit a conference championship until Hope transferred to Joklahoma. 👀

• Upvote 4
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1