Dickey’s available

EagleD

42 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Just throwing this out. Dickey was Fuente’s assistant head coach and oc at Memphis. 

Let’s Run wit( this combo as it worked very well - we do have a bit of an issue with Rick running the NIL (part of our college landscape) and the fact he and Dickey were not on good terms for awhile- but maybe that’s all in the past ?  Like the Idea JayD

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

I can get behind this reunion as long as Patrick Cobbs is promoted to OC. As a student from ‘02-‘06, I have fond memories of these two and that time. 

While we’re at it, let’s also bring home Zach Orr from the Ravens as our new DC. Watching UNT run Baltimore’s aggressive, multi-disguise defense would be so much fun. 

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, tmjerm said:

It’s not gonna happen but the idea of DD as Fuente’s OC is just magical from a fanpoint.  It’d be beautiful but I don’t see Coach Dickey doing that. 

42-64 is not magical or beautiful 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

I am not a Dickey fan but he did more with basically no support or facilities. RV hated him because Dickey would not kiss his ass. There were less than 2k people in the stands at Fout's in 2002 - 2003 for many games. I was sitting center field on the alumni side and could fling a tortilla in any direction and not hit anyone in most throws. I did a lot of tortilla tossing.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1