Uniforms for the week

Victorygreen04

24 minutes ago, forevereagle said:

Because it was the color of the pants, not the disinterest in playing up their level against an inferior opponent.

Bad juju.  You don't mess with some things.  Sports are notorious for their superstitions.

Image result for Sports Superstitions

http://ntdaily.com/headbands-breakfast-and-migos-north-texas-sports-superstitions-part-ii/

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, forevereagle said:

Again, superstitions are just mental. Just because an athlete or fan or whomever has a deep belief that what they wear matters does not make it so. Especially for fans.

You  obviously have not changed the outcome of a game before based simply on an article of clothing you were wearing/not wearing like the majority of us have.

giphy.webp

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:51 PM, emmitt01 said:

I miss this helmet (green w/ black SOW).  

And I would love to see this concept helmet made a reality.  

IMG_5732.JPG

This is so unlike anything I would ever like...but I really like this.  I'd take the green off of the facemask and maybe make the center stripe a little smaller, but that's nitpicking.

• Lovely Take 1