We own Florida

greenjoe

42 minutes ago, chomp said:

UNT has more wins over Florida than Tennessee has managed to achieve in the last 11 years and Kentucky has managed to pull off in the last 30!

For those heading to Gainesville this weekend, have a great time!

Our fans will have a blast! Until the game begins...

Be kind to our fans. Any smack talk will hurt their feelings and you will be denounced as typical d-bag P5 fans right up there with OU (no, it doesn't matter if it's just a smattering and everyone else is nice. The two things this fan base excels at is self-righteous indignation and a severe inferiority complex). 

Wish I could go for the tailgate, but can't justify spending the cash for a 50 point loss. 

Be kind, be nice, and please don't hurt our true freshman QB. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

12 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Our fans will have a blast! Until the game begins...

Be kind to our fans. Any smack talk will hurt their feelings and you will be denounced as typical d-bag P5 fans right up there with OU (no, it doesn't matter if it's just a smattering and everyone else is nice. The two things this fan base excels at is self-righteous indignation and a severe inferiority complex). 

Wish I could go for the tailgate, but can't justify spending the cash for a 50 point loss. 

Be kind, be nice, and please don't hurt our true freshman QB. 

Don't listen to UNT90.  He's one of the few fans on this board who doesn't know how to have fun. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Did the OU forums finally ground you?

You have to ... well respect is not the word... witness?  Sure, witness Cougar King's dedication.  He is the only person who has been put on permanent moderation (meaning a mod has to read and OK every post he makes before it is public) that continues to come by and post a lot.  

4 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

You have to ... well respect is not the word... witness?  Sure, witness Cougar King's dedication.  He is the only person who has been put on permanent moderation (meaning a mod has to read and OK every post he makes before it is public) that continues to come by and post a lot.  

If I recall correctly, he was on here bragging about how many different college football team forums he's been banned from. I think SMU pulled the plug on him awhile ago. I think it's funny how passionate he is about commenting on gomeangreen.com. He deserves that meatloaf he's been hollering about.

• Upvote 2